Week 3 Streaming DST

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,407.18
ride the cardinals D for the next three weeks: DET, CAR, NYJ

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,660.26
Thoughts on the Giants? They face the devastated Niners this week.
Chum
Sand$: 14.30
Bro Sweets wrote:
nosman21 wrote:I dropped the Rams. They didn’t do much against the Eagles, and that Buffalo offense at home looks like something to avoid.

That Rams defense has some upcoming tasty matchups though

Week 4 - Giants
Week 5 - Washington
Week 7 - Bears
Week 8 - Dolphins

I forgot that the 49ers are so injury riddled. The Rams get them in Week 6. From Week 4 until their BYE in Week 9, the Rams look like a GO
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,278.92
getdownmmmkay wrote:ride the cardinals D for the next three weeks: DET, CAR, NYJ
yup. Dropped TENN for them.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,600.50
wmharley wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:ride the cardinals D for the next three weeks: DET, CAR, NYJ
yup. Dropped TENN for them.

Juicy. Put Chark on IR and picked them up. Good call!

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,667.14

That's what I did. I was sorely tempted to grab TB vs. Driskel and the banged up Broncos, but liked the idea of just sticking with ARI for a few weeks.

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
bunnywafer wrote:

That's what I did. I was sorely tempted to grab TB vs. Driskel and the banged up Broncos, but liked the idea of just sticking with ARI for a few weeks.

You guys that went ARI still sticking with them even with Galloday back? I'm kind of hoping he'll be on a snap count.

I have Tampa Bay available to pick up for the week, but no room to carry 2 D's, so then I would risk losing out on Ari for the coming weeks.....

I'm a dudette. Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,771.23
bunnywafer wrote:

That’s what I wish I would’ve just did with Baltimore, this week.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,278.92
bunnywafer wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:

You guys that went ARI still sticking with them even with Galloday back? I'm kind of hoping he'll be on a snap count.

I have Tampa Bay available to pick up for the week, but no room to carry 2 D's, so then I would risk losing out on Ari for the coming weeks.....

I didn't pay attention to the Gallows being back. Not much on the waiver wire, and figured better choice than what was out there. Although, I did pick up CLE only to drop them at the start of the week. Hind sight, I should have kept them. oh well..

I should still win this week, so that decision isn't one to have killed me.
Great White Shark
wmharley wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:

I didn't pay attention to the Gallows being back. Not much on the waiver wire, and figured better choice than what was out there. Although, I did pick up CLE only to drop them at the start of the week. Hind sight, I should have kept them. oh well..

I should still win this week, so that decision isn't one to have killed me.

I'm really kicking myself for not swapping them out for TB (who I picked up and plugged in my other league right before kick off). Between that, getting a goose egg from Dionte, and making a couple other wrong decisions... well let's just say Lamar and Kelce have their work cut out for them....

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,787.28
OarChambo wrote:Ride or die with Indy in week 2 - same in week 3 - and at least one more time week 4 against Da Bears. If things go well I may just coast through Cleveland and Cincy til their bye before reassessing.

We get 8 pt for defensive TD’s... Indy defense put up 30 points!

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, JJax, Hasty
WR: Dvnte, ARob, Tee, Aiyuk, Reagor(IR) Agholor / Fant, Gdrt(IR)/ Lutz / KC/LAC
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattsn, Lindsay
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff, Aiyuk / Jonnu / Slye / NE