New York Jets Perpetual Rebuild Thread

Sand$: 40,381.61
I correctly avoided most of this offense but I really whiffed on Herndon. Sorry guys. I would not shut up about him this off-season.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,330.74
endzoneview wrote:I correctly avoided most of this offense but I really whiffed on Herndon. Sorry guys. I would not shut up about him this off-season.

It was you and every Jets beat writer. No worries we all miss.

Nothing has changed. Therefore, for working people to be free, they must seize control of the means of production.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,942.08
endzoneview wrote:I correctly avoided most of this offense but I really whiffed on Herndon. Sorry guys. I would not shut up about him this off-season.

I lost Jarwin week 1 and picked up and started Herndon week 2. It didn't work out well.
Even worse, I picked up Jordan Reed Sunday morning, but left him and his 27 points on the bench and lost by 10.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,926.72
Never know what happens if gase gets fired. I mean zero ever gets in charge will f ff age nothing to lose and just might go “ fruk it” and just start chucking it.
endzoneview wrote:
Jamison Crowder (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 3 against the Colts.

Breshad Perriman (ankle) is also out. It leaves Chris Hogan and Braxton Berrios as the Jets' starting receivers. We'd expect TE Chris Herndon to see a few more targets, but we're fading the entire Jets offense against the Colts. Crowder and Perriman didn't practice all week and aren't locks to return in Week 4.

sure, why not

Things are going swell
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,574.02
Didn't like him with the Saints and just baffles me that some of theses Coaches get recycled every Year
Great White Shark
can't wait to watch them on TNF this week!

Nothing has changed. Therefore, for working people to be free, they must seize control of the means of production.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,173.72
I've said it before and I will say it again...I hope Adam Gase isn't allowed as much as to work valet and park cars for the NFL.

Never have I seen someone continually get so many chances based off of Peyton Mannings name!

I hope Peyton add's Gase to his All state village so we never see him again. lmao
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,923.72
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:I've said it before and I will say it again...I hope Adam Gase isn't allowed as much as to work valet and park cars for the NFL.

Never have I seen someone continually get so many chances based off of Peyton Mannings name!

I hope Peyton add's Gase to his All state village so we never see him again. lmao

I hope he replaces Belichick.
Supreme Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:I've said it before and I will say it again...I hope Adam Gase isn't allowed as much as to work valet and park cars for the NFL.

:lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,328.72
rugger48 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

:lol:

X2

:lol: :lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,259.58
I’d consider Darnold as a Carr replacement.
He’s got the juice I like, and he’s young enough to apprentice under Gruden.
Yes

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark

Supreme Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:

Might lose my FF card, but anybody notice these reporters who we think are jokes, have actually been getting better tfe past couple years.
Last edited by rugger48 on Sun 09.27.2020, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.