Rant — Head to head

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,946.00
KRB80 wrote:Yeah, my league pays out for weekly high score as well. I like the idea of a payout for overall points leader at the end of the regular season as well. I gotta bring that up for next year.

I've always wanted to start a league where it is a hybrid H2H/Points system. Each week you could go 2-0, 1-1, or 0-2. A W for the H2H win, and a W for the top half point leaders in the league ( A L for the converse obviously). I think it's the fairest way and probably even more fun. Is there a website that enables this option?

MFL might...I'd have to look. I'm not down with paying for a host but it may be worth it.

That’s genius

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Megalodon
Sand$: 145,210.05
We play doubleheaders in my home money league. It doesn't completely get rid of the bad luck matchup factor, but it usually gives you a decent chance at winning at least one of them if you score well.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,072.90
KRB80 wrote:Yeah, my league pays out for weekly high score as well. I like the idea of a payout for overall points leader at the end of the regular season as well. I gotta bring that up for next year.

I've always wanted to start a league where it is a hybrid H2H/Points system. Each week you could go 2-0, 1-1, or 0-2. A W for the H2H win, and a W for the top half point leaders in the league ( A L for the converse obviously). I think it's the fairest way and probably even more fun. Is there a website that enables this option?

MFL might...I'd have to look. I'm not down with paying for a host but it may be worth it.

Victory point system is what your looking for.

0-4 points a week

2 points for a win
And
2 points if you’re in the highest 4 scoring
1 point if in middle 3rd scoring
0 for the lowest 4
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,641.13
I accept head to head weekly results because my leaguemates like it, so I guess I am the weirdo for not liking it. The hill I die on is that the first tiebreaker for playoff slots has to be total points, which is a better reflection of which teams were consistently strong during the season.