Survivor Week 3

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,720.18
Colts vs the putrid Jets.

Jags vs the Dolphins on Thursday.

2 solid choices right there. Im just looking week to week, but i cant imagine these Colts or Jags having a better matchup in the future

I TELL YOU!!!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 31,794.34
Not many great choices this week. Colts seem like the best option IMO.

Armchair Generals Dynasty League- 2018 champion
ASFL Keeper League- 2018 champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 46,145.49
I think I'm going with Cleveland vs. the Football Team. The Colts host Cincinnati in a few weeks wheras I don't see any spot where I would consider the Browns again.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,801.78
Apes wrote:I think I'm going with Cleveland vs. the Football Team. The Colts host Cincinnati in a few weeks wheras I don't see any spot where I would consider the Browns again.

I was just having this discussion in a group chat. Washington Football Team isn't good, but they're spoilery good. I think they knock a bunch of people out of survivor pools this week.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,862.84
Elmagister wrote:
Apes wrote:I think I'm going with Cleveland vs. the Football Team. The Colts host Cincinnati in a few weeks wheras I don't see any spot where I would consider the Browns again.

I was just having this discussion in a group chat. Washington Football Team isn't good, but they're spoilery good. I think they knock a bunch of people out of survivor pools this week.

I agree. Washington's pass rush is nasty, and the offense, i.e., McLaurin, is just good enough to put up some points.
The Browns can win this one if they go run-heavy the whole game, but I don't like the possibility that they'll let Mayfield Brown it up.

I like the Chargers this week. Other than the Jets in week 6 (when the Colts v. Bengals looks like a good pick), I don't see another game I'd be feel especially good about betting on them.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,836.40
I was going to go cute
Then changed my mind
I’ll just get knocked out by another Rivers led team
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,036.73
hard 10 wrote:
I like the Chargers this week. Other than the Jets in week 6 (when the Colts v. Bengals looks like a good pick), I don't see another game I'd be feel especially good about betting on them.

Just be prepared to have heart palpitations right down to the final second cuz you know, Chargers....
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,862.84
KRB80 wrote:
hard 10 wrote:

Just be prepared to have heart palpitations right down to the final second cuz you know, Chargers....

I said I'd pick them, not watch them.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
hard 10 wrote:
KRB80 wrote:
hard 10 wrote:

Smart.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,646.27
KRB80 wrote:
hard 10 wrote:
KRB80 wrote:

Smart.

Actually, it woulda been smart to do the reverse.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Budmonsan wrote:
Actually, it woulda been smart to do the reverse.

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: