Leopard Shark
Sand$: 310.76
22 passes in the first half by Wentz, with actual practice squad skill players on the field
Miles Sanders end with 18 carries?
Doug Pederson has been exposed since Frank Reich left
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,645.40
GranolaJoe wrote:22 passes in the first half by Wentz, with actual practice squad skill players on the field

I was thinking similar. The Eagles have been crying about injuries since the Superbowl, and sure, injuries affect everyone and I'm not unsympathetic (I have no room to talk smack as a Bengals fan! :lol: ) but then look at what Shanahan just did yesterday with major injuries on both sides of the ball. They not only won but absolutely crushed them (not that the NYG are scaring anyone.... but neither are the Bengals!)

I've been thinking the Eagles are just pretenders for a few years. A friend told me that they made a bunch of "win now" moves the Superbowl year and are now paying for it. Not sure if that's true or not as I don't really follow them closely.

I'm a dudette. Image
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 310.76
bunnywafer wrote:
GranolaJoe wrote:22 passes in the first half by Wentz, with actual practice squad skill players on the field

I was thinking similar. The Eagles have been crying about injuries since the Superbowl, and sure, injuries affect everyone and I'm not unsympathetic (I have no room to talk smack as a Bengals fan! :lol: ) but then look at what Shanahan just did yesterday with major injuries on both sides of the ball. They not only won but absolutely crushed them (not that the NYG are scaring anyone.... but neither are the Bengals!)

I've been thinking the Eagles are just pretenders for a few years. A friend told me that they made a bunch of "win now" moves the Superbowl year and are now paying for it. Not sure if that's true or not as I don't really follow them closely.

No, thats just the Eagles fans drinking the green Kool-Aid. They BAD moves, that were sold as "win-now" moves
Is drafting a QB in the second over DK Metcalf a win now move?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,884.74
They didn’t draft a Qb in the second. I’m also not sure how many people were that high on metcalf.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 839.68
Last year they drafted Arcega-Whiteside in that round where Metcalf was taken later.

This year, they drafted a QB in the second.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,646.27
With the way wentz is playing it was probably smart to
Take hurts in the second

Image Image