Week 4 — waiver wire

Megalodon
Sand$: 11,532.18
B Hill or Gaskin? who would you target first?

At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I would just go.

We are not your kind

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Afterwards one sometimes learns that one has been through Dunwich.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,537.64
jstr2112 wrote:B Hill or Gaskin? who would you target first?
I think Hill is a time share on a team that is not running the ball very well. Gaskin got 27 touches last week, a volume that is hard to ignore.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,833.12

Gaskin.
He looks like he'll get a more consistent workload. I'd bet Hill remains well behind Gurley in volume unless Gurley gets hurt.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
many tanks!

We are not your kind

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,673.18
RowdieTurtle wrote:
Do you like Justin Jefferson, Brandon Aiyuk, or Brian Hill?

Debating cutting loose of Josh Kelley

Well, Jefferson just showed what hes capable of and its impressive. Minn's really got nothing much else in the passing game besides Thielen so id say hes def worth a grab. Not sold on Aiyuk getting the play with a healthy Kittle and potentially Samuel coming back or the many times foretold demise of Gurley.

As far as Kelley goes, im holding on. He was everyone's darling and hot flex play last week till he averaged out with a fumble. I still think hes got legs in the 6th ranked rushing attack atm and if youre talking about upside, it doesnt get much greater if Ekeler ever goes down. RB's are thin on the the ground. Least in my league.

Davis is going to disappear again once McCaffrey returns tho he may indeed be the better play for now.

I like Kelley, but dumped him for Jefferson. Kelley is just not usable on my team right now and I’m pretty good with my RB depth. I know RB’s get injured and the position is thin — so hopefully I won’t regret this move. But currently neither Kelley or Jefferson will be starting, but more so having a bench tryout for a few weeks. See what happens before the Bye weeks

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, Ingram, White, JJackson
WR: Adams, OBJ, A-Rob, Higgins, Debo / Fant, Tonyan / Lutz / KC
--
QB: Ben/Herb RB: DCook, Jacobs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattson, Lindsay
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff / Jonnu / Lutz / NE/LAR
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,308.38

gaskin by a mile
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,308.38
nosman21 wrote:
RowdieTurtle wrote:
Do you like Justin Jefferson, Brandon Aiyuk, or Brian Hill?

Debating cutting loose of Josh Kelley

Well, Jefferson just showed what hes capable of and its impressive. Minn's really got nothing much else in the passing game besides Thielen so id say hes def worth a grab. Not sold on Aiyuk getting the play with a healthy Kittle and potentially Samuel coming back or the many times foretold demise of Gurley.

As far as Kelley goes, im holding on. He was everyone's darling and hot flex play last week till he averaged out with a fumble. I still think hes got legs in the 6th ranked rushing attack atm and if youre talking about upside, it doesnt get much greater if Ekeler ever goes down. RB's are thin on the the ground. Least in my league.

Davis is going to disappear again once McCaffrey returns tho he may indeed be the better play for now.

I like Kelley, but dumped him for Jefferson. Kelley is just not usable on my team right now and I’m pretty good with my RB depth. I know RB’s get injured and the position is thin — so hopefully I won’t regret this move. But currently neither Kelley or Jefferson will be starting, but more so having a bench tryout for a few weeks. See what happens before the Bye weeks

should have traded him away instead of dropped him dudes got decent value with rbs being so scarce
Megalodon
mstrbass2000 wrote:

gaskin by a mile

Got Gaskin, MAC, and Claypool 8)

We are not your kind

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,673.18

should have traded him away instead of dropped him dudes got decent value with rbs being so scarce

It’s 10 team league, with small benches. He’ll likely be available to pick back up...

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, Ingram, White, JJackson
WR: Adams, OBJ, A-Rob, Higgins, Debo / Fant, Tonyan / Lutz / KC
--
QB: Ben/Herb RB: DCook, Jacobs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattson, Lindsay
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff / Jonnu / Lutz / NE/LAR
Blue Shark
Sand$: 884.94
Robert Tonyan vs. ATL

2 weeks ago Schultz destroyed the Falcons, last week it was Jimmy Graham. Tonyan is up and coming after wining the job with consistent, but quiet pre-season buzz. With the Pack missing WRs...

I think this will be the last week to get him cheap.
Blue Shark

Gaskin. I got him in a $1 bid after week 1, but do to a lot of roster misfortune I dropped him for Jonnu Smith. Huge mistake.
Blue Shark
Trying to discern whether the Seattle RB situation is going to provide any opportunity for a 1-week Homer play. Anyone have news beyond the basic Rotoworld feed?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,643.48
John McClane wrote:Trying to discern whether the Seattle RB situation is going to provide any opportunity for a 1-week Homer play. Anyone have news beyond the basic Rotoworld feed?

I don't think I've seen this on Rotoworld but all week long I kept hearing that Carson's injury would be a 1-2 week injury. However, the day the injury happened, the Football Doc (or whatever he's called) said he felt it looked like the injury was minor, he was probably just hurt not injured, and he was optimistic - this was before we even knew for sure what the injury was.

Now hearing he's a GTD but I'm cautiously optimistic he'll play....

I'm a dudette. Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,901.30
Trayveon Williams SZN tomorrow?

I'm a dude.
Blue Shark
Chiefs defense? Cam has the Covid.