AJ Brown

Post Reply  
Whale Shark
Posts: 1005
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008
Sand$: 2,223.96
Where are we at with him for the rest of the season? I know the Titans have a world of other issues going on right now, but I haven't really watched their games yet this season. For those who have, are you concerned about Brown's knee and his ability to continue to trend up this season after his rookie year?
Great White Shark
Posts: 2033
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010
Sand$: 6,273.56
i am, he's my 1st WR picked, and overall, is my weakest part of the team. I want him to come back soon.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58660
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 120,020.84
Bone bruise's are not a simple recovery. Return too soon then the range of potential outcomes are vast and mostly unpleasant.
Whale Shark
Posts: 1005
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008
Sand$: 2,223.96
Let's say he comes back healthy in 3-4 weeks, does the offense the Titans are rolling out create optimism or concern for him?
Great White Shark
Posts: 3945
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 20,977.10
BG3eb wrote:Let's say he comes back healthy in 3-4 weeks, does the offense the Titans are rolling out create optimism or concern for him?


Optimism.

Volume is going to be there with how bad this defense looks.

Tannehill is on pace for 554 attempts, and 4300 yards passing.

It also looks like last year wasn't a fluke.
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Posts: 7870
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 46,308.38
zuggyawesome wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Let's say he comes back healthy in 3-4 weeks, does the offense the Titans are rolling out create optimism or concern for him?


Optimism.

Volume is going to be there with how bad this defense looks.

Tannehill is on pace for 554 attempts, and 4300 yards passing.

It also looks like last year wasn't a fluke.


aj brown or scary terry ros ppr ???
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1891
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010
Sand$: 3,947.62
Sounds like AJ Brown will be back week 5. The change in bye week due to COVID actually helps him.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15154
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003
Sand$: 38,840.28
mstrbass2000 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Let's say he comes back healthy in 3-4 weeks, does the offense the Titans are rolling out create optimism or concern for him?


Optimism.

Volume is going to be there with how bad this defense looks.

Tannehill is on pace for 554 attempts, and 4300 yards passing.

It also looks like last year wasn't a fluke.


aj brown or scary terry ros ppr ???


McLaurin
_______________________________________

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Posts: 7870
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 46,308.38
anybody think mclaurin trade for dj moore is a winner ppr ???
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15154
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003
Sand$: 38,840.28
mstrbass2000 wrote:anybody think mclaurin trade for dj moore is a winner ppr ???


I like Moore this week, but I'd take McLaurin for the rest of the season.
_______________________________________

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7767
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 2,700.72
So, with the game on Tuesday, and a Q status hanging on him, is he to not be trusted this week?
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 64676
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 35,668.08
Looks like he's good to go.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1891
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010
Sand$: 3,947.62
I thought AJ Brown looked great last night.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7767
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 2,700.72
Yeah, I was almost regretting not pulling the trigger on the Presto-Change-o (Williams).

Preston Williams - 20.6
A.J. Brown - 21.2

Of course, I went up against high score of the week (again) and got smoked by 38, but at least I 100%'d MY lineup. :)
_______________________________________

Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 3945
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 20,977.10
AJB = stud
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.