Short term IR - everybody shuffling

Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,414.36

Not too familiar with the rules on the new short term IR. Some teams rushed to get guys on IR and some waited into the week; is there some way to check on the timing of these? I don't want to get stuck picking up F/A's and having to cut someone I'd rather not.

Players I'm monitoring:
Bell-(guessing he's on the list one more week)
Mims-(unsure but maybe coming off this week)
Coleman-(just went on this last week, starting the counter towards coming back week 7 at the soonest, or is it week 6?)
CMac- similar to above
Deebo- maybe this week?
Sterling Shep- not sure
Damien Harris- this week?

Anyone else?

Curious about the Covid list too, but not as many players to worry about there(Armstead seems Pipped by Robinson anyway)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,645.40
I think the IR rules this year are once they hit IR they have to stay for a minimum of 3 weeks, but can come off any time after that. But I'm not sure. The COVID list, I assume they can come off once they test negative?

But I'm sorry I must call a foul on you for using the wrong NFL shuffle GIF. Everyone knows the only NFL shuffle that matters is the Ickey Shuffle!

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,414.36
bunnywafer wrote:Everyone knows the only NFL shuffle that matters is the Ickey Shuffle!

:lol: I perfected that dance pretty well back in the day. He sure was easy to root for and it was kind of an easy dance. :lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,158.50
And then there's guys like Alshon Jeffery that should be on IR but get swapped between (O)ut and (D)oubtful each week.

This messes up Yahoo since Out can go to IR but every Tuesday he goes back to Doubtful so you have to drop him or move him to the bench before you can add/drop anyone.

I juggled him for a week before I dropped him for good.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,003.81
2020 is less Super Bowl Shuffle and more Truffle Shuffle:

Great White Shark
Sand$: 839.68
bunnywafer wrote: Everyone knows the only NFL shuffle that matters is the Ickey Shuffle!

Get some cold cuts, get some cold cuts.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,273.56
From ESPN:

Replacing players on the reserve/COVID-19 list
COVID-19 rule: The NFL has instituted a reserve/COVID-19 list for 2020, which is for players who either test positive for the coronavirus or have been potentially exposed to someone who has had it. A player who tests positive for COVID-19 will be eligible for placement on this list whether he is symptomatic or not. The league will administer COVID-19 tests to players and other essential employees every day of the regular season except game day.

To replace that player during the week, the team is allowed to make any move it wants: sign a free agent, sign a player from its or another team's practice squad or elevate a player from its own practice squad as outlined above.

COVID-19 rule: If a team learns after 4 p.m. ET on the day before a game that a player has to be placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list, either because of a positive diagnosis or need for preventative quarantine, that team may elevate a player from its practice squad to replace that player at any time up to 90 minutes before scheduled kickoff. Any elevation under this rule would not count as one of the two elevations we referenced at the end of our "expanded rosters" section above.

Injured reserve
COVID-19 rule:
In 2020, a player going on injured reserve is allowed to return after missing only three weeks, and teams may return an unlimited number of players from injured reserve throughout the year. In a normal year, a player can't return from injured reserve unless he has missed at least six weeks' worth of practice and eight weeks' worth of games, and teams are limited to two players per year that they can return from injured reserve.

This year, a player on injured reserve can return to practice after three weeks. Once a team activates a player from injured reserve, it has 21 days to return him to the active roster. Reserve/COVID-19 is separate than injured reserve. Players on that list may return whenever they clear the testing protocol.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,914.64
Every day I'm shufflin'
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,234.16

Nothing has changed. Therefore, for working people to be free, they must seize control of the means of production.