Megalodon
Sand$: 38,916.10
zuggyawesome wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:droppable henderson emerging and akers looked bad compared to their other rb whom dominated week 1

akers,moss,dobbins,swift are all droppable imo

So based on week 1 (when Henderson also didn't shine) we're locking in Malcolm Brown for RoS?

Extremely reactionary to fade Akers after 1 week (he looked ok in week 2 before the injury) and he started week 2 -- the team wants him to seize the starting role and will continue to give him opportunities until he either proves he isn't worth it or proves he is.

I don't think anyone has already given up on him, but I also don't see a good reason why he would see significantly more volume than either Henderson or Brown, who have also shown they can be effective backs, while the Rams are trying to win games in the toughest division in the league. When all three are healthy, I think we'll see a committee attack that doesn't offer a lot of predictable upside for fantasy teams.

In dynasty or keeper leagues, he's a definite hold/buy. In redraft, especially in 10 team leagues or leagues with short benches, I think he's droppable.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 491.74
Akers did lead the Rams in rushing yards after his one big run. He looked pretty good when he did get the ball. I just think this will be a RBBC all year no matter what.

12 Team League (2 QB\2RB\3WR\TE\K\DST)

QB- Allen, Stafford
RB - Elliott, Chubb, Hunt, D. Harris
WR- D-Hop, B. Cooks, D. Samuels, Aiyuk, Sheppard, Ruggs
TE- Hockenson
K- D. Carlson
DST- New England