Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,223.96
And they're on the Browns, and they had another instance of three downs inside the 2 and they couldn't punch it in. Got lucky to punch it in after the turnover.

Browns gon' Browns
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,414.36
Anyone have insights on Hunt's injury? At least we'll know early as it's a 10 am game, but with all the injuries and now postponements...

I might get stuck holding a Jet or Bronco on the bench and not able to drop to get a fill in... Tim Patrick, Perine, Perriman or Crowder in three separate spots in drop consideration just for roster flexibility :(

Megalodon
Sand$: 38,860.12
RotoMoto wrote:Anyone have insights on Hunt's injury? At least we'll know early as it's a 10 am game, but with all the injuries and now postponements...

I might get stuck holding a Jet or Bronco on the bench and not able to drop to get a fill in... Tim Patrick, Perine, Perriman or Crowder in three separate spots in drop consideration just for roster flexibility :(

Other than Crowder (who I'd leave on the bench), Jets and Broncos can be dropped now and you can figure out who to pick up later.

With regard to Hunt, from fantasy pros:
Hunt's groin injury isn't believed to be serious, but has yet to practice this week. He should be considered questionable for Sunday's Week 4 contest against the Cowboys. Fantasy owners should continue to monitor the situation and hope that Hunt can practice on Friday.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,711.90
hard 10 wrote:
RotoMoto wrote:Anyone have insights on Hunt's injury? At least we'll know early as it's a 10 am game, but with all the injuries and now postponements...

Other than Crowder (who I'd leave on the bench), Jets and Broncos can be dropped now and you can figure out who to pick up later.

Hunt's groin injury isn't believed to be serious, but has yet to practice this week. He should be considered questionable for Sunday's Week 4 contest against the Cowboys. Fantasy owners should continue to monitor the situation and hope that Hunt can practice on Friday.

Fant says otherwise

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, White, JJax
WR: Adams, OBJ, A-Rob, Higgins / Fant, Tonyan, Goedrt(IR)/ Lutz / KC/LAC
--
QB: Herbert RB: DCook, Jacobs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattson, Lindsay, JJax
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff / Jonnu / Gost / NE
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 126,451.44
I really need Hunt to play this week wirh Henry out because of the Titans Covid problems.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,860.12
nosman21 wrote:
hard 10 wrote:

Fant says otherwise

I meant the ones he listed.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,711.90
Ahhhh. Gotcha. Yea for sure.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, White, JJax
WR: Adams, OBJ, A-Rob, Higgins / Fant, Tonyan, Goedrt(IR)/ Lutz / KC/LAC
--
QB: Herbert RB: DCook, Jacobs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattson, Lindsay, JJax
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff / Jonnu / Gost / NE