Week 4 streaming DST

SandShark
Sand$: 135.76
bunnywafer wrote:Got lots of folks holding 2 DEF in my league for unknown reasons... Rams and Indy not available.

Hearing on lots of podcasts people saying to grab DEN, but my mantra with WW D has always been to never start a bad defense just because the matchup is good...

The matchup is good on paper for both DEN and NYJ but for both of them the actual D scares me off.

ARI vs. CAR any better?

GB vs ATL? (I know someone in here is pounding the table for them over in the other thread... maybe more appealing if both Julio and Gage are out...?)

CIN vs. JAX?

I'm in a similar situation - 14-team league, folks holding two defenses. All that's available is:

Washington vs Baltimore
Miami vs Seattle
Carolina vs Arizona
NY Giants vs the Rams
Cincy vs Jacksonville
Atlanta vs Green Bay
Jacksonville vs Cincy
Las Vegas vs Buffalo

I wanted to pick up the Jets vs Brett Rypien and the Broncos, but even they're taken. I'm wondering if I'd be better off not starting a defense at all. Any thoughts?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 839.68
garsh wrote:
jdogg69 wrote:The D playing the Jets has been golden.

I hope so. I picked up DEN quickly this morning once I found out that this was going to be a bye week for PIT. ](*,)

Took the other side of that when Pitt was ruled out - Jets against Denver for his first start on a short week, and praying for the best. (Opponent has Juju and Conner unavailable)
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 428.96
bbownsfan wrote:I'm in a similar situation - 14-team league, folks holding two defenses. All that's available is:

Washington vs Baltimore
Miami vs Seattle
Carolina vs Arizona
NY Giants vs the Rams
Cincy vs Jacksonville
Atlanta vs Green Bay
Jacksonville vs Cincy
Las Vegas vs Buffalo

I wanted to pick up the Jets vs Brett Rypien and the Broncos, but even they're taken. I'm wondering if I'd be better off not starting a defense at all. Any thoughts?

Yikes. I would think CIN or JAX. I wouldn't expect either one to go negative (which is about as high a bar as you can set, right?)