Mo Alie Cox

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,935.96
hard 10 wrote:I picked up MAC last week in two leagues, but I'm probably leaving him on the bench in both this week in favor of Schultz, who I like to find the endzone at least once against the Browns.

I do like Alie-Cox to become a more consistent target and a good TE1 as the season goes on, and I expect he'll be my starter most weeks after this one.

You like Schultz over Jimmy Graham?

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,029.30
nosman21 wrote:
hard 10 wrote:I picked up MAC last week in two leagues, but I'm probably leaving him on the bench in both this week in favor of Schultz, who I like to find the endzone at least once against the Browns.

I do like Alie-Cox to become a more consistent target and a good TE1 as the season goes on, and I expect he'll be my starter most weeks after this one.

I do.
The Colts have a good defense and Foles, while better than Trubisky, is still a bad QB.
After 3 weeks - and the small sample size argument, as well as the fact that they haven't played a team with a good TE have some merit - Indy has allowed the fewest fantasy points to TEs, and the Browns have allowed the third most. I expect the Cowboys to easily move the ball against Cleveland, and feel good about Schultz being a beneficiary of that.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,209.96
hard 10 wrote:
nosman21 wrote:

I do.
The Colts have a good defense and Foles, while better than Trubisky, is still a bad QB.
After 3 weeks - and the small sample size argument, as well as the fact that they haven't played a team with a good TE have some merit - Indy has allowed the fewest fantasy points to TEs, and the Browns have allowed the third most. I expect the Cowboys to easily move the ball against Cleveland, and feel good about Schultz being a beneficiary of that.

so you're expecting Dak to throw for another 400 yards this week?

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.50
zuggyawesome wrote:so you're expecting Dak to throw for another 400 yards this week?

Between that defense being really bad and Dak saying this, I expect Dak to throw for 400 yards every week :lol:

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Megalodon

He might, but he doesn't have to throw for 400 for Schultz to top 70 and a score, and I expect that to be more than Graham gets this week.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
hard 10 wrote:

He might, but he doesn't have to throw for 400 for Schultz to top 70 and a score, and I expect that to be more than Graham gets this week.

I think he does. Prescott completed 37 passes last week and threw for 472 yards. Schuultz had 4 receptions for 48 yards; accounting for 11% of his receptions and 10% of his passing yards. He's not an especially talented TE competing for targets with 3 WR1s

When that pie shrinks, he's likely to be the last man out in that offense.

As for him vs Jimmy G I don't have a comment.. but I'm not starting him ahead of MAC personally -- a TE that has led his team in production the past 2 weeks and is going to be heavily relied upon outlet vs CHI's fierce pass rush.

Megalodon
zuggyawesome wrote:
hard 10 wrote:

I think he does. Prescott completed 37 passes last week and threw for 472 yards. Schuultz had 4 receptions for 48 yards; accounting for 11% of his receptions and 10% of his passing yards. He's not an especially talented TE competing for targets with 3 WR1s

When that pie shrinks, he's likely to be the last man out in that offense.

As for him vs Jimmy G I don't have a comment.. but I'm not starting him ahead of MAC personally -- a TE that has led his team in production the past 2 weeks and is going to be heavily relied upon outlet vs CHI's fierce pass rush.

Yes, he's probably the 4th receiving option, with three excellent ones ahead of him, most weeks.
I'm not betting on big volume every week. I'm betting he'll get enough volume and be a good redzone option THIS week in a high scoring game against a team that sucks at covering TEs.

-Mike McD, Rounders
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 499.06
He'll be the 5th option when they go 3 wide. Don't forget Zeke.
Great White Shark
hard 10 wrote:
Yes, he's probably the 4th receiving option, with three excellent ones ahead of him, most weeks.
I'm not betting on big volume every week. I'm betting he'll get enough volume and be a good redzone option THIS week in a high scoring game against a team that sucks at covering TEs.

I hope you're right, but you have more faith in CLE's offense than I do :lol:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 126,840.90
garsh wrote:I picked him up to plug in for an injured Jared Cook. Image

Same here.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
zuggyawesome wrote:
hard 10 wrote:

I hope you're right, but you have more faith in CLE's offense than I do :lol:

It's a mix between faith in Cleveland's offense (Chubb and, hopefully, Hunt) and lack of faith in Dallas's defense. The Cowboys will get some sacks and force some turnovers, but I don't expect them to keep the Browns out of the endzone all afternoon.

-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
FantasyHussy wrote:I'm big on Cox

Hey, that's my line! ;)

If KC/Pats game is off I think I'm gonna have dump Jonnu for MAC. Have Kelce and can't justify carrying 3 TE's. Someone please make me feel better about this. Jonnu's target share has to go down when AJB comes back anyway, right?

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,581.62
:lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: tough call 3 TE for one week is not bad, but if you do not have anyone else to drop

At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I would just go.

We are not your kind

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Afterwards one sometimes learns that one has been through Dunwich.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,020.12
AJB return should harm Jennu. That isn't controversial. Someone in my league in similar spot had to drop him. I would like to hold him if possible and I plan to claim him in my league.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
yecul wrote:AJB return should harm Jennu. That isn't controversial. Someone in my league in similar spot had to drop him. I would like to hold him if possible and I plan to claim him in my league.

Thanks, make me feel better. :)

I sent out a bunch of trades involving Jonnu so here's to hoping someone bites.

I'm a dudette. Image