Fresh Prince of Bellaire!

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,074.12
Griffimo wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:are you guys trying to make me cry in every thread?

Whatever comes after Gase is going to feel really good.

:lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00
hawkdogger wrote:
RowdieTurtle wrote:I believe my boy CEH just told Bell to sit on down heh. 161 yards and a 4.7 yd clip per should spell some job security there. I hope lol.

Thinking Bell will be used more as the change of pace/GL back and its not like CEH is getting much RZ production yet anyhow.

Positive thinking my CEH brethren. I think CEH is just going to be stronger for Bell. 2 back sets with THOSE 2? Scary days for the oppo D.

I agree and disagree.
I think there's plenty in this offense for both backs if it's done right.
I see Bell taking that third down work that had been going to Williams, and maybe a bit of Clyde's early down work.
I don't predict many two back sets. Andy likes his WRs too much.

For CEH to dominate, one of two things needs to occur.
First, the Chiefs need to take advantage of light boxes on early downs when the safeties are both 25 yards downfield and the nickel package has a 210 pound WIL in. They were not doing that previously. This week, Andy benched the center and then had to put in replacements for Osemele and Schwarts who got hurt. The line played much better in the run blocking part of the game and slightly better pass blocking.

The other shoe that can drop is the offense actually letting CEH run some of the downfield routes we know he can run. All we've seen is a screen or two or a dump off in the flat. Let's see the wheel rout, the texas rout, things he has a unique skillset to run. They have not done that yet, which is odd to me. Perhaps they distrust his pass pro. I see Bell, wo is a great pass receiver, taking more of the passing downs from CEH. But if they do get CEH more involved the way we know he is capable, that's gold.

So I still see a lot of upside with CEH.

This reminds me of Belichick as a DC with the Giants. He told the defense we're going to let Thurman Thomas run for 100 yards and we will win.

Death by a thousand cuts with a running game or Patrick Mahomes?

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,022.98
CEH will remain the 1 IMO but any minus to work will hurt. His TD upside is clearly limited for various reasons, so volume was a big key to his value.

He is a guy you gotta hold and play but it might hurt some weeks.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,968.74
4 TD's called back for CEH this year. Brutal.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,622.78
jdferguson07 wrote:4 TD's called back for CEH this year. Brutal.

Didn't know that, but that's actually a good sign that he's at least getting opportunities and turning them into something, even if there is a penalty.

I expected a lot more of him out of the passing game, but they sub in Williams on passing downs. Bell is certainly better than Williams in that regard. CEH hasn't shown that he can stick it in the endzone when everyone is focusing on him, so Bell can also get some of those looks.

Either way, CEH has looked good and I see no reason that he won't continue to develop. He may not be worth the price in redrafts, but dynasty (as an owner) I think the future is still bright for him.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,005.72
I feel CEH will still get large majority this week over bell. How much can they trust him with playbook etc after one week?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,968.74
Whether Bell knows the playbook or not, CEH proved that he deserves the lion share of the carries. as has been stated in this thread before, Bell will most likely be taking some 3rd down work and GL, but CEH is still the back to own in this backfield.
Sand$: 41,068.99
CEH, 18 carries, 135 yards, 3 receptions 25 0 TD's
BELL, 6 carries, 26 yards, 7 receptions 53, 2 TD's

I see alot of games shaking out something like this
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,011.52
mj021407 wrote:I feel CEH will still get large majority this week over bell. How much can they trust him with playbook etc after one week?

But Katie bar the door next week when Bell plays the Jets.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,385.34
endzoneview wrote:CEH, 18 carries, 135 yards, 3 receptions 25 0 TD's

I certainly hope so.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,189.78
Speaking Wednesday, coach Andy Reid said he wasn't sure if Le'Veon Bell will even be active for Week 7 against the Broncos.

It would be good news for Clyde Edwards-Helaire's fantasy prospects with the Chiefs as heavy 10.5-point road favorites. CEH is coming off a 161-yard rushing effort against Buffalo and might be able to squeak out one more lock-and-load RB1 week out of things if Bell is unable to pick up the offense in time to play Sunday. Reid said Bell's Week 7 status will all depend on how comfortable he is with the playbook.
Related:

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Source: Zac Stevens on Twitter
Oct 21, 2020, 1:08 PM ET

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/21/reid-reconfirms-that-coaches-often-dont-tell-the-truth/

Blue 14

Wilson, Burrow
McCaffrey, Bell, White, Moss
Beckham, Golladay, Hilton, Lamb, Samuel
Fant, Arnold
Butker
49ers
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,091.02

damn, that's a lot to expect! lol

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

damn, that's a lot to expect! lol

Ha, well that's when everything goes right.

The gist I was trying to get at is they'll probably have similar value, one buoyed by touches, one by TD's.
I guess we can go back to Helaire