Trade Questions and Advice

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,364.44
OarChambo wrote:I don't think CEH tanks if Bell goes to KC

ceh value will fall to mattison,pollard status cause kc signing bell is saying they need a big back with catching skills,bell healthy should at least get 1st/2nd down work leaving ceh as a 3rd down guy but bell catches very well too
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,598.82
mstrbass2000 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
NautArch wrote:I still don't think it's a good decision to have a lateral/slightly move up in QB and handicap your RBs.

I think Lamar is a significant upgrade at qb, but still wouldn't do it. RB's have potential to be a total disaster by mid November.

ceh's value close to falling to a 3rd down back if kc gets him,do you still not do the deal,me done deal upgrade at one position with stack potential vs lost value,bench player stuck on your bench not knowing when to play him (ceh)

English, please.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,364.44
AND IT JUST HAPPENED

Le'Veon Bell RB, Kansas City Chiefs
Chiefs agreed to terms with RB Le'Veon Bell, formerly of the Jets, on a one-year contract.

It's reportedly an "incentive-laden deal." Due to the league's COVID-19 protocols, Bell will be ineligible to suit up against the Bills on Monday. That leaves Week 7 against the Broncos as his Chiefs debut. The question immediately becomes the workload delineation in the Chiefs' backfield, as No. 32 overall pick Clyde Edwards-Helaire has sputtered since an impressive opener vs. the Texans' bottom-basement run defense. That has been especially true in early-down/short-yardage situations, where Bell figures to receive immediate opportunities. Bell will also be a threat to CEH's bread-and-butter pass-catching work. Even if CEH remains the lead back in a committee, this obviously devastates his RB1 value, and perhaps even knocks him out of the RB2 ranks. This is not a LeSean McCoy-style signing. Bell probably has more left in the tank than Adam Gase would lead you to believe, while coach Andy Reid unlocks running backs like few others. Bell could claim No. 1 duties and render CEH a COP back. CEH would do well to put on a show vs. the Bills' underachieving defense. Bell arrives right as the Chiefs are losing LG Kelechi Osemele for the season.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,089.89
14 team - PPR

My Team
QB: Andy Dalton
RB: Alvin Kamara, Chris Carson, Jerick McKinnon, Phil Lindsay, Alexander Mattison, Jamaal Williams
WR: DJ Moore, Robert Woods, Devante Parker, Deebo Samuel
TE: Hockenson, Austin Hooper
IR: Goedert

With Mostert now on IR with the dreaded high ankle sprain, would you trade away McKinnon & either Hockenson/Hooper to the Mostert owner for Kittle? Or do you think I'm better off as is, with Goedert coming back soon?

Better to hold onto McKinnon in case one of my 2 starting RB's gets dinged?
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,050.68
KRB80 wrote:14 team - PPR

My Team
QB: Andy Dalton
RB: Alvin Kamara, Chris Carson, Jerick McKinnon, Phil Lindsay, Alexander Mattison, Jamaal Williams
WR: DJ Moore, Robert Woods, Devante Parker, Deebo Samuel
TE: Hockenson, Austin Hooper
IR: Goedert

With Mostert now on IR with the dreaded high ankle sprain, would you trade away McKinnon & either Hockenson/Hooper to the Mostert owner for Kittle? Or do you think I'm better off as is, with Goedert coming back soon?

Better to hold onto McKinnon in case one of my 2 starting RB's gets dinged?

I think you're delusional if you think McKinnon and one of those TEs gets you Kittle.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Sand$: 41,038.53
I traded away Kittle for Josh Jacobs and Kenyan Drake in a league I lost Mostert in and was hurting at RB.

Just for reference.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,374.65
Gotta give something to get something....so often we either over value our players or undervalue theirs.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,089.89
Touche, touche...
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,723.14
What is Mike Davis worth to a Mccafrey owner? I offered this guy Mike Davis and Boyd to get Godwin in return.

I TELL YOU!!!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,983.48
I got a bunch of underperforming bums at WR.. Just not sure what, or if, I should move to upgrade...I'm 5-1 but these single digit WR #'s are troubling..

14 teamer
QB Ben
RB ~ Kamara, Carson, Monty, Gaskin, L. Perine
WR ~ Juju, Tee, J Brown, Sanders, Viska,
TE ~ Kelce
Carrying two D's this week to cover Ravens bye..

I just don't know if I should weaken myself or just wait on some of these WR's to emerge. Tee is becoming more useful each week. I'd be ok if I could just get low double digits out of them. Talking to you juju...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,574.62
davie36k wrote:What is Mike Davis worth to a Mccafrey owner? I offered this guy Mike Davis and Boyd to get Godwin in return.

With McCaffrey coming back soon, not enough to lose Godwin's potential for Boyd. It also depends on his RB depth.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,205.71
sctroyfan wrote:I got a bunch of underperforming bums at WR.. Just not sure what, or if, I should move to upgrade...I'm 5-1 but these single digit WR #'s are troubling..

14 teamer
QB Ben
TE ~ Kelce

I just don't know if I should weaken myself or just wait on some of these WR's to emerge. Tee is becoming more useful each week. I'd be ok if I could just get low double digits out of them. Talking to you juju...

I'd probably hold and wait for an emerging WR. Higgins is solid, I think he'll be fine. J Brown is a TD machine, but his health is worrisome. Viska is a hold.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,097.88
sctroyfan wrote:I got a bunch of underperforming bums at WR.. Just not sure what, or if, I should move to upgrade...I'm 5-1 but these single digit WR #'s are troubling..

14 teamer
QB Ben
TE ~ Kelce

Any of these available in your league?:

Travis Fulgham-Eagles
Tim Patrick-Broncos
Preston Williams-Dolphins

Cursed Bills Fan
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,983.48
dental_floss_tycoon wrote:

14 teamer
QB Ben
TE ~ Kelce

Any of these available in your league?:

Travis Fulgham-Eagles
Tim Patrick-Broncos
Preston Williams-Dolphins

Just williams because I dropped him this week to fill a D on bye

This is my first year in a 14 team league and the WW is a little more challenging. THink I'm gonna take Naut's advice, hold tight and work the WW harder

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,723.14
Elmagister wrote:
davie36k wrote:What is Mike Davis worth to a Mccafrey owner? I offered this guy Mike Davis and Boyd to get Godwin in return.

With McCaffrey coming back soon, not enough to lose Godwin's potential for Boyd. It also depends on his RB depth.

Do you think replacing Boyd with Chark would make a difference??? Or would it even be worth it at that point?

I TELL YOU!!!