2020 Hot Seat

Megalodon
Sand$: 19,814.86
endzoneview wrote:You dont want to hear it but they would owe him zero dollars

Man, that makes the quickie divorce from Rivers even easier. That Colts team with Ryan at the helm could play with anybody. TY should take a pay cut to make it happen.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Sand$: 41,038.53
Arthur Blank on Matt Ryan’s future -
“Matt’s been a franchise leader for us. A great quarterback. One of the leading quarterbacks in the last 13 years in the NFL. So I hope he’s gonna be part of our plans going forward. But that will be a decision that I won’t make.

“You know, Matt has the ability to play at a very high level, even at this age. Whether that’s gonna continue or not, I’m not sure. I appreciate his willingness to consider doing that, and the level of what he’s played for us for 13 years, which has been incredible. So I — we’ll have to see. But then again that’s gonna be a decision at the end of the day that’ll be — part of it will be up to the player and part of it will be up to the coaching staff. And whether or not Matt can keep himself together and God willing he’ll be able to do that and play at the level that he’s capable of playing at.”
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,577.24

Pretty neat the rebuild ended.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,072.90
Well I still feel to realize how that’s happened?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,641.13
Mike McCarthy generating some heat in Dallas:

NFL Network's Jane Slater reports Cowboys players have begun forcefully criticizing the coaching staff after originally agreeing to "keep things internal."

“Totally unprepared," were the words of one player. "They don’t teach. They don’t have any sense of adjusting on the fly.” Another added “they just aren’t good at their jobs." Other than that, we hope things are going well. New coach Mike McCarthy sold an offseason narrative of coming into the 21st century and learning analytics, but none of the analytics in the world can make up for having Mike Nolan as your defensive coordinator. The Cowboys have allowed an astonishing 218 points through their first six games, which is tied for the fourth most in NFL history. Dak Prescott's season-ending ankle injury gives McCarthy an alibi, but this could turn into a one-and-done situation. It wouldn't be the first time with a retread. Of course, all of this ignores that the 2-4 Cowboys still sit atop the horrid NFC East.

Source: Jane Slater on Twitter
Oct 20, 2020, 1:29 PM ET

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/ ... es/9810471
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,391.15
Mcarthy will not make it to next season.

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,577.24

Dallas could have hired this man. Someone else will this offseason. It's a travesty someone didn't last offseason.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,385.34
Agreed.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,238.92
Elmagister wrote:

Dallas could have hired this man. Someone else will this offseason. It's a travesty someone didn't last offseason.

I'd like to see Kellen Moore replace McCarthy.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,641.13
Via The Onion:

Sports News In Brief

Mike McCarthy Dismisses Talk Of Locker Room Turmoil After Cowboys Burn Mike McCarthy Effigy On Field

ARLINGTON, TX—Promising that the team was all on the same page heading into this week’s matchup with the Eagles, Dallas head coach Mike McCarthy dismissed rumors of turmoil in his locker room Friday after Cowboys players burned an effigy of him at midfield. “The media is trying to start a narrative by saying the players pelting an effigy of me with rotten fruit, beheading it, and lighting it on fire is a sign of dissatisfaction, but I assure you we are all just focused on winning,” said McCarthy, dodging a trash can that was hurled at him by wide receivers Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup. “All these writers saying the players have quit on the team just because they overturned my car, that’s just bullpoop. You talk about all the photos of me with my eyes gouged out that are pinned to the wall with hunting knives as if it’s a story, fine, but we are unified and taking it week by week. And as far as all the firearms and explosives being stockpiled in the locker room, I have no comment. Right now, my only concern is that our pad level is too high.” At press time, McCarthy was praising the teamwork and hustle of the players who broke into his house and spray-painted “Resign,” over every surface.

https://sports.theonion.com/mike-mccart ... 1845530591
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,391.15
What the ?????

Incredible

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 19,814.86
Budmonsan wrote:What the ?????

Incredible
You got onioned.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
musicturtle wrote:
Funny how they thought they could just replace Diggs with Justin Jefferson.

Not to put musicturtle on blast but I had to
Ryan Pace and Nagy have to be next, right?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,036.04
Gotta include Anthony Lynn.
Abominable coaching yesterday/all season/all career.

I'm a dude.