Week 7 / beyond DST

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,946.00
It’s about that time where we’ve seen enough of DST’s to know who’s good, who’s worth holding thru the Bye etc. Who do you like this week / rest of season?

Chiefs have 2 good ones, Chargers have best schedule down the stretch. BUF probably the best Defense of the 3, but some tough matchups.

KC — @DEN, NYJ, CAR, BYE, @LV
BUF — @NYJ, NE, SEA, @AZ, BYE
LAC — v JAX, @DEN, LV, @MIA, NYJ

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,573.30
My dart has been thrown on the Chargers. They should get Ingram back this week and with the bye behind him hopefully Bosa is now 100% too. It's too bad they don't have Derwin James again, but I think this team's biggest issue coming into the season was at qb. Could they muster enough offense to make them a viable play?

Helloooooooo, Mr. Herbert. And of course - that schedule.
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:My dart has been thrown on the Chargers. They should get Ingram back this week and with the bye behind him hopefully Bosa is now 100% too. It's too bad they don't have Derwin James again, but I think this team's biggest issue coming into the season was at qb. Could they muster enough offense to make them a viable play?

That’s what I’m thinking. Past the Bye, healthier, schedule and Herbert! Have KCC now, may keep for Jets but like LAC long term and will likely put in a bid for them, dropping Mark Ingram.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
--
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,814.86
I grabbed the Bills for this week, but moving forward I like the NY Football Giants. They are #6 in the Pennington right now and the schedule really opens up:

Iggles, Bucs, WFT, IGGLES, BYE, Bungles.

Juicy.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 747.14
OarChambo wrote:My dart has been thrown on the Chargers. They should get Ingram back this week and with the bye behind him hopefully Bosa is now 100% too. It's too bad they don't have Derwin James again, but I think this team's biggest issue coming into the season was at qb. Could they muster enough offense to make them a viable play?

Oar I know you were big on Indy D to start the season. You like LAC more rest of the season than Indy?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,573.30
wazink wrote:

Oar I know you were big on Indy D to start the season. You like LAC more rest of the season than Indy?

I currently have both and am punting a potential drop decision until at least after watching the Chargers play this weekend. I like Indy's personnel more and think their struggles the last 2 weeks were because they were missing Leonard. But their schedule is kinda brutal and Rivers is toast. At some point every season I end up with at least 2 defenses, but it isn't usually this soon. I'm open to the idea, so we'll see what the climate says this time next week.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,621.03
This week I swapped over to the Chargers for the next couple of weeks, maybe much longer.
Sand$: 40,966.69
I just need Mostert put on IR so I can pick up LAC. Rolling with the Bills this week.
Megalodon
Sand$: 48,271.95
I like the Eagles and their next 4 weeks of vs. NYG, vs. Dallas, bye and @ NYG. I'm not sure that I'll hold them over the bye, but I'm hoping for good things this week and next.
Great White Shark
endzoneview wrote:I just need Mostert put on IR so I can pick up LAC. Rolling with the Bills this week.

Missed out on LAC due to IR situation as well. Have the Pats so hopefully they can rebound from the dud v Denver

--
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 406.26
I got lucky and have Chiefs and Chargers in a league!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,374.39
bluemist wrote:I grabbed the Bills for this week, but moving forward I like the NY Football Giants. They are #6 in the Pennington right now and the schedule really opens up:

Iggles, Bucs, WFT, IGGLES, BYE, Bungles.

Juicy.

Did not realize that. Interesting

Image Image