Week 7 Waiver Wire

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,067.80
Apes wrote:
garsh wrote:
nosman21 wrote:JaMychal Hasty. $$$$$

Do you really see JaMycal taking enough snaps from McKinnon to be worth it?

And where does Tevin Coleman fit into this mess?

Coleman wont be back this week...so Hasty has a shot to show what he can do. IF Hasty does well then i dont think COleman will get enough touches. Coleman has been bad so i don't think he will have a role.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,369.75
hard 10 wrote:
Mad_Puppy wrote:any suggestions for TE?

I keep missing on them and I'm definitely streaming TE's at this point

If you can find someone to cover week 7, Trey Burton.

Nice Hard10, That looks interesting, he has been out for some time with the calf strain from Training camp.

That does look like a good stash option.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,028.68
I still think that if Justin Jackson is out there still he'd be the top option on most waivers.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,043.60
RotoMoto wrote:More of a dynasty question: What's the likelihood of Hakeem Butler successfully transitioning to TE for Philly? Opportunity kind of appearing before he might be ready, but intriguing athleticism at the TE spot.

It's a good question that I'd love to be able to answer, but I don't have a clue either.
He was compared positively to Plaxico Burress going into the draft a couple years ago, and has the physical skills to be a Darren Waller-like impact TE if he can effectively transition to the position.
I haven't seen any updates on his progression and I'm not sure we can trust the Eagles to get him there.
But, I did add him to the end of my bench in a dynasty league just for the potential.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,944.90
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Apes wrote:
garsh wrote:Do you really see JaMycal taking enough snaps from McKinnon to be worth it?

And where does Tevin Coleman fit into this mess?

Coleman wont be back this week...so Hasty has a shot to show what he can do. IF Hasty does well then i dont think COleman will get enough touches. Coleman has been bad so i don't think he will have a role.

Likely not going to happen, as McKinnon is the guy.
However, if you watched the game - Hasty had that burst. (Similar to Mostert) — and I know Hasty was turning heads at 49ers training camp. I remember storing his name away bc I liked his game at Baylor, and again, as previously said we want whoever is running the ball in this offense. The question is will Hasty be given the opportunity to produce. I don’t know. But Shanny is smart and he’s got some tricks up his sleeve in this competitive division. Bottom line - You could have worse bench stashes than Hasty.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,067.80
I think Hasty will move into the Mostert role and Mckinnon will continue to be the RB on passing downs...

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,028.68
McKinnon sucks at running between the tackles. The risk for Hasty is if SF falls behind he may not see work
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,081.87
Don't forget about Wilson Jr. as well. He'll be back this week. I, personally, think it will be right back to how it was when Mostert originally got hurt. McKinnon the main guy and Wilson sprinkled in along with GL work. Hasty will be back to the bench role unless one of them gets hurt. Obviously, this is just speculation though.
Sand$: 20,884.44
KRB80 wrote:Don't forget about Wilson Jr. as well. He'll be back this week. I, personally, think it will be right back to how it was when Mostert originally got hurt. McKinnon the main guy and Wilson sprinkled in along with GL work. Hasty will be back to the bench role unless one of them gets hurt. Obviously, this is just speculation though.

Yep and with Coleman coming back next week or so. Don’t get Hasty
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 804.30
hard 10 wrote:He was compared positively to Plaxico Burress going into the draft a couple years ago...
He's that good a shot? Pretty impressive.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 642.18
Lundy Love wrote:Yep and with Coleman coming back next week or so. Don’t get Hasty

Most understated joke of the year ::lol:
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 179.30
So, current TEs are Z. Ertz, L. Thomas, & just picked up Fells to fill in for now. This is a list of the top available TEs in my PPR league.
Should I stick with Fells or target one of these:

E. Ebron
E. Engram
T. Burton
J. Akins
R. Rogers
Last edited by Howler Monkeys on Wed 10.21.2020, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 179.30
Oh, and is Sterling Shepard worth stashing away?
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 492.86
I think Hasty is similar to Mostert. Wilson is basically a goal line back similar to Payton Barber. I'd much rather roll the dice with Hasty knowing he's not a one dimensional back that can break a long one. If Hasty was to get some goalline work I think you have the closest thing to a true replacement for Mostert this backfield has to offer. I love this kids feet and think he could do serious work given a proper game script.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,369.75
Mad_Puppy wrote:
hard 10 wrote:
Mad_Puppy wrote:any suggestions for TE?

I keep missing on them and I'm definitely streaming TE's at this point

If you can find someone to cover week 7, Trey Burton.

Nice Hard10, That looks interesting, he has been out for some time with the calf strain from Training camp.

That does look like a good stash option.

Was able to swing a trade for Robert Tonyan, and stashed Burton.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain