HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,000.54
endzoneview wrote:Mostert is on track to play this week.

I'm firing him up over Gibson. I cannot not play him if he's active.

Oh man, it's hard to trust someone who hasn't put in a full practice.

If they say he's going to play, I might end up starting both him and McKinnon against Miami's defense.

QB: Herbert, Tagovailoa   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, McKinnon, J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, Higgins, Reagor
TE: Kelce  IDP: Baker  K: Lutz  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Sand$: 40,965.67
Heading to IR with a high ankle sprain

Damn
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,228.80
Except they didn't actually officially IR him and I missed out on some juicy waivers (Tua).

Stupid Kyle Shanahan.

I'm not sure what to do with him. If they don't IR him by this weekend I might actually just drop him. I'm not doing terrible at RB (Kamara, JRob, Gibson, JWhite) in a 0.5PPR.

Flex and SuperFlex league so I missed out on Tua and people started trimming their rosters on failed picks this week.
Last edited by jnadke on Wed 10.21.2020, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,946.00
jnadke wrote:Except they didn't actually officially IR him and I missed out on some juicy waivers (Tua).

Stupid Kyle Shanahan.

I'm not sure what to do with him. If they don't IR him by this weekend I might actually just drop him.

I do not understand this! So maddening the IR designation and how that hinders what we can do. They’ll have to IR him this weekend tho bc they have to report the 53 man roster on Sunday right?

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
it is vexing
Great White Shark
endzoneview wrote:it is vexing

I’m very vexed

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
--
Just ruling him Out would be fine
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,322.00
https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/25/49ers-roster-moves-raheem-mostert-injured-reserve/

On IR. Return unknown. Unfortunately crowded backfield if he does return. Droppable?

Great White Shark League 2020 - Nole Man
League of Titans 2020 Norse League - Nole Man
NFL Challenge 2020 AFC - Tennessee Titans
Megalodon
Sand$: 48,271.95
I dropped him. I made the mistake of wading into the SF backfield at the auction and have carried all 5 Niners running backs on my roster at points this year. Sometimes I've had 3 at once. Happily it worked out well weeks 1-5 and I pivoted away to Boston Scott last week, but I can't keep chasing this tiger.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,000.54
I'm hearing that he could come back after the week 11 bye. I'm hanging onto him for now.

QB: Herbert, Tagovailoa   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, McKinnon, J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, Higgins, Reagor
TE: Kelce  IDP: Baker  K: Lutz  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,168.24
I suspect they're in no hurry to bring him back. Hasty dominated vs. my Pats :( The guy looks very quick and explosive.

NO FUN LEAGUE (25th year), Non-PPR
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,079.16
paragonx wrote:I suspect they're in no hurry to bring him back. Hasty dominated vs. my Pats :( The guy looks very quick and explosive.

Jeff Wilson dominated (and got hurt). Hasty did look quick and explosive though. Coleman could be back this week...hes been bad but shanahan will give him touches

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
paragonx wrote:I suspect they're in no hurry to bring him back. Hasty dominated vs. my Pats :( The guy looks very quick and explosive.

I’m telling y’all Hasty has got major game. I know there are valid arguments against — shanahanigans , crowded mess. But if he’s out there on waivers or cleared waivers, GO GRAB HIM

--
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,079.16
nosman21 wrote:

I’m telling y’all Hasty has got major game. I know there are valid arguments against — shanahanigans , crowded mess. But if he’s out there on waivers or cleared waivers, GO GRAB HIM

i agree to pick him up,,,but it's just hard to start him. I started him last week in my dynasty and the only reason he got most his carries is because Wilson went down.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
I have Hasty in every league, only starting him in one and that's because I have an issue with byes and injuries.