Steelers WRs

Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,249.92
Griffimo wrote:Some perspective on that game, Ben threw the ball 20ish times and they scored 38 points.

Yes, Juju is trending down, but this game could be an outlier.

Am I concerned about Juju? Definitely. But I expect him to at least still be a WR3

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 37,041.96
Targets...

JuJu 28
Johnson 26
Washington 26
Claypool 24
Ebron 24

JuJu had 50 targets at this point his big second year when he had 160 or so.

Theres virtually no way given the other receiver talent they have, how Roethlisberger spreads it around now and how they play with leads without the benefit of garbage time that he gets back to the level where he was drafted this year.
Great White Shark
jesteva wrote:Targets...

JuJu 28
Johnson 26
Washington 26
Claypool 24
Ebron 24

Theres virtually no way given the other receiver talent they have, how Roethlisberger spreads it around now and how they play with leads without the benefit of garbage time that he gets back to the level where he was drafted this year.

No doubt, he was overdrafted by people that didn't believe Diontae Johnson and Claypool were serious target competition (or James Washington for that matter).

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,000.56
zuggyawesome wrote:

JuJu 28
Johnson 26
Washington 26
Claypool 24
Ebron 24

No doubt, he was overdrafted by people that didn't believe Diontae Johnson and Claypool were serious target competition (or James Washington for that matter).

For sure but he's been practically unstartable.. His floor is like zero which was unexpected even with all these other guys emerging

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,780.26
Anyone have a feeling that Juju will go bonkers this weekend?

We all know that he plays ffball himself and has to hear all this
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,655.40
I recently read an article on Juju that actually made me dive deeper and changed my opinion of him or offered perspective rather.

https://www.rotoballer.com/is-juju-smit ... wr1/794065

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,373.36
sctroyfan wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:

JuJu 28
Johnson 26
Washington 26
Claypool 24
Ebron 24

For sure but he's been practically unstartable.. His floor is like zero which was unexpected even with all these other guys emerging

I HAVE JUJU AS A WR3/4 REST OF THE YR,BIG BEN IS NOT HIMSELF AFTER THE INJURY,DOESN'T PUSH THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD MUCH AND RELIES ON YAC
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,373.36
bowwhizzle wrote:Anyone have a feeling that Juju will go bonkers this weekend?

We all know that he plays ffball himself and has to hear all this

if juju goes off sell him high while you can
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,655.40
]
sctroyfan wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:

JuJu 28
Johnson 26
Washington 26
Claypool 24
Ebron 24

I HAVE JUJU AS A WR3/4 REST OF THE YR,BIG BEN IS NOT HIMSELF AFTER THE INJURY,DOESN'T PUSH THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD MUCH AND RELIES ON YAC[/quote]

This is why JuJu hasnt put up monster numbers this year. Hes being deployed in the slot and they have him running short routes with little to no opportunity for YAC. JuJu isnt bad, just being used differently this year imo. In redraft hes likely not a target but in dyno Im buying low everywhere I can.

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
PIT's defense being top tier has also dramatically reduced passing game script.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00
zuggyawesome wrote:PIT's defense being top tier has also dramatically reduced passing game script.

^ this

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,000.56
kkiddynamite21 wrote:I recently read an article on Juju that actually made me dive deeper and changed my opinion of him or offered perspective rather.

https://www.rotoballer.com/is-juju-smit ... wr1/794065

Interesting read and offers a little teeny tiny ray of hope..

It almost appeared like they were making a concerted effort to go other directions.. Reading about his future in Pitt I thought this could be true but I also didn't think Ben would do him that way.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,005.72
Tough read on how to approach these wrs this week since we haven’t seen dionte since claypool blew up, someone’s gonna disappoint, most likely several
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,079.62
Steelers schedule is a cake walk this year. So far this year we havent played anybody good, and the only teams that are going to be tough are the 2 ravens games and the titans, maybe Indy.

Losing bush is going to be tough.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00
Juju gets Marlon Humphrey this week so is a sit unless you're desperate.

Diontae says he's playing so hopefully he's a go, but monitor practices.

Claypool...I have no idea but will likely roll him out in a league or two.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?