Trade Questions and Advice

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,231.53
Touche, touche...
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,723.14
What is Mike Davis worth to a Mccafrey owner? I offered this guy Mike Davis and Boyd to get Godwin in return.

I TELL YOU!!!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,193.54
I got a bunch of underperforming bums at WR.. Just not sure what, or if, I should move to upgrade...I'm 5-1 but these single digit WR #'s are troubling..

14 teamer
QB Ben
RB ~ Kamara, Carson, Monty, Gaskin, L. Perine
WR ~ Juju, Tee, J Brown, Sanders, Viska,
TE ~ Kelce
Carrying two D's this week to cover Ravens bye..

I just don't know if I should weaken myself or just wait on some of these WR's to emerge. Tee is becoming more useful each week. I'd be ok if I could just get low double digits out of them. Talking to you juju...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,710.20
sctroyfan wrote:I got a bunch of underperforming bums at WR.. Just not sure what, or if, I should move to upgrade...I'm 5-1 but these single digit WR #'s are troubling..

14 teamer
QB Ben
TE ~ Kelce

I just don't know if I should weaken myself or just wait on some of these WR's to emerge. Tee is becoming more useful each week. I'd be ok if I could just get low double digits out of them. Talking to you juju...

I'd probably hold and wait for an emerging WR. Higgins is solid, I think he'll be fine. J Brown is a TD machine, but his health is worrisome. Viska is a hold.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,097.88
sctroyfan wrote:I got a bunch of underperforming bums at WR.. Just not sure what, or if, I should move to upgrade...I'm 5-1 but these single digit WR #'s are troubling..

14 teamer
QB Ben
TE ~ Kelce

Any of these available in your league?:

Travis Fulgham-Eagles
Tim Patrick-Broncos
Preston Williams-Dolphins

Cursed Bills Fan
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,193.54
dental_floss_tycoon wrote:

14 teamer
QB Ben
TE ~ Kelce

Any of these available in your league?:

Travis Fulgham-Eagles
Tim Patrick-Broncos
Preston Williams-Dolphins

Just williams because I dropped him this week to fill a D on bye

This is my first year in a 14 team league and the WW is a little more challenging. THink I'm gonna take Naut's advice, hold tight and work the WW harder

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,723.14
Elmagister wrote:
davie36k wrote:What is Mike Davis worth to a Mccafrey owner? I offered this guy Mike Davis and Boyd to get Godwin in return.

With McCaffrey coming back soon, not enough to lose Godwin's potential for Boyd. It also depends on his RB depth.

Do you think replacing Boyd with Chark would make a difference??? Or would it even be worth it at that point?

I TELL YOU!!!
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,654.67
Working on putting something together. In a 0.5 PPR vacuum, what kind of guy could I shoot for offering a OBJ and David Montgomery combo? Probably a RB target.

In honesty, I don't think that will move the needle at all. It seems whenever I see "buy low" articles, that's everyone I drafted.

Could package Le'Veon Bell and/or Justin Jackson too. Ultimately looking for a better WR3 than OBJ, and better (or at least more exciting) RB than Montgomery. It's a 14 team league, plenty of weak teams wracked by injuries, but make a bad first offer usually kills that person entertaining any kind of deal for awhile.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,991.00
Gilgamesh wrote:Working on putting something together. In a 0.5 PPR vacuum, what kind of guy could I shoot for offering a OBJ and David Montgomery combo? Probably a RB target.

In honesty, I don't think that will move the needle at all. It seems whenever I see "buy low" articles, that's everyone I drafted.

Could package Le'Veon Bell and/or Justin Jackson too. Ultimately looking for a better WR3 than OBJ, and better (or at least more exciting) RB than Montgomery. It's a 14 team league, plenty of weak teams wracked by injuries, but make a bad first offer usually kills that person entertaining any kind of deal for awhile.

Miles Sanders? Maybe Nick Chubb... not sure when he's due back.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,721.06
Pick 2 ros, please. Possible trade being discussed and I lose 1. Thanks. Redraft.
McLaurin
DiontaeJ
LaviskaS
Last edited by rsr1 on Thu 10.22.2020, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,237.94
rsr1 wrote:Pick 2 ros, please. Possible trade being discussed and I lose 1. Thanks.
McLaurin
DiontaeJ
LaviskaS

Keep McLaurin and Laviskas

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 543.92
jdferguson07 wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote:Working on putting something together. In a 0.5 PPR vacuum, what kind of guy could I shoot for offering a OBJ and David Montgomery combo? Probably a RB target.

Miles Sanders? Maybe Nick Chubb... not sure when he's due back.

Chubb has another month it sounds like. Unless you're in really great shape/highly confident it seems risky.

Sanders is a decent option, might want to aim higher. Think you can swing Mixon or JT? Carson? Sanders is obviously an easier sell right now though.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.66
hard 10 wrote:
rsr1 wrote:Pick 2 ros, please. Possible trade being discussed and I lose 1. Thanks.
McLaurin
DiontaeJ
LaviskaS

Keep McLaurin and Laviskas

agree scary terry and viska
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
Thoughts on Michael Thomas ROS? Seems like a buy opportunity on name marquee but pretty dinged up this year. Anyone concerned or go get him?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,654.67
As for Michael Thomas, see what it would take. In my leagues, he was too high a draft pick, performed too well last year, and has too much name recognition to be a sell low. Yet he's missed a number of games, and there's risk, but you won't likely get a discount for it. As an example, the Christian McCaffrey owner is tanking in one league, but is ignoring all -- and some pretty fair -- offers. See if you get a response though.

The question I have is Jonathan Taylor. Now Taylor is on a bye, and I can offer David Montgomery and something else. Montgomery is not an exciting guy to watch, but looking at his numbers after the Tarik Cohen injury, they seem somewhat comparable to Taylor.

In the market I live, we haven't seen any Indy games -- so no eye test, though I did watch Taylor as a Badger. How much of an upgrade is he?

I could package Montgomery with OBJ, or another RB -- a Le'Veon Bell, Justin Jackson, or Latavius Murray. Seems that may be too much...or not