Are we just fooling ourselves?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,546.90
mind you I'm firing up JPP

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:
sctroyfan wrote:The entire Raiders offensive line was sent home pending additional testing?

Mind you, Gruden and the team have already been heavily fined.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,253.72

How does this affect Raiders projections? :lol:

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Sand$: 41,131.31
Not sure what’s funny but I guess we’ll have to see what Sunday brings. I have to assume the League will look to move to Monday to buy a day. Not sure what next week’s schedule is for either team though and how that may affect it.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,702.72
endzoneview wrote:Not sure what’s funny but I guess we’ll have to see what Sunday brings. I have to assume the League will look to move to Monday to buy a day. Not sure what next week’s schedule is for either team though and how that may affect it.

Bucs are on mnf, Vegas comes to Cleveland.
Great White Shark
I would not complain about more Tuesday night football

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Raiders had no more positive COVID-19 tests this morning.
The Broncos also reported no news tests. The NFL was concerned enough to flex the Raiders out of Sunday night, but their game against the Bucs remains on track to be played. The Raiders' entire offensive line is currently on on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,953.92
Was asked earlier, but any thoughts on Raiders projections? It’s already a tough matchup for Josh Jacobs, and now the entire OLine hasn’t practiced all week...

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Mattsn, Booker, Cam
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Carlson / LAR,SEA
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,822.86
nosman21 wrote:Was asked earlier, but any thoughts on Raiders projections? It’s already a tough matchup for Josh Jacobs, and now the entire OLine hasn’t practiced all week...

How can we know? If the O line cannot get cleared than all the Raiders take a major hit. If they end up a full go it is probably still a slight downgrade, but like so many other things this year we are dealing with an unprecedented situation.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
if you want to see how a team performs with no starters on the offensive line, see the Jets
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,953.92
bluemist wrote:
nosman21 wrote:Was asked earlier, but any thoughts on Raiders projections? It’s already a tough matchup for Josh Jacobs, and now the entire OLine hasn’t practiced all week...

How can we know? If the O line cannot get cleared than all the Raiders take a major hit. If they end up a full go it is probably still a slight downgrade, but like so many other things this year we are dealing with an unprecedented situation.

Unprecedented, For sure. Tough one to predict just curious on the tanks thoughts. Jacobs is better option than JJackson or Phil Lindsey, but at 3-3 I need a win.... and not sure ASYS applies to Jacobs here given this huge wrinkle w/ unknown impact

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Mattsn, Booker, Cam
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Carlson / LAR,SEA
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Raiders S Johnathan Abram (reserve/COVID-19) isn't expected to play in Week 7 against the Bucs.

With Mark Andrews on a bye, I picked up Gronk as a spot start. Hopefully he can play.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,254.53
endzoneview wrote:NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Raiders S Johnathan Abram (reserve/COVID-19) isn't expected to play in Week 7 against the Bucs.

With Mark Andrews on a bye, I picked up Gronk as a spot start. Hopefully he can play.

That's not a bad call. I had picked up Fells, but may switch to the Gronk. FOr old time's sake.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,005.48
Emmanuel Sanders out with the covid..

Man, I was so happy to be able to start him with MT out and then a couple hours later Manny tests +. :Drink)

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,410.53
sctroyfan wrote:Emmanuel Sanders out with the covid..

Man, I was so happy to be able to start him with MT out and then a couple hours later Manny tests +. :Drink)

Yup. Gonna be interring to see how smith does. It’s probably just going to be the Kamara show.

Image Image