Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,760.84
mstrbass2000 wrote:a.b and brady have a bond,brady didn't want the patriots to cut ab but the owner was dead set on it,i think ab turns into a the wr1 for the bucs when he hits the field,godwin and evans haven't exactly meshed with brady due to multiple injuries,i think ab avg 8-10 targets a game godwin falls to a wr3 because ab works the same part of the field,evans is the deep threat unaffected,scotty goes to the bench,gronks/brate nearly eliminated from the targets

I haven't watched any Bucs games, but not sure Evans is the deep threat. His aDOT is 11.4 yards and his route tree shows only one route ran further than 30 yards beyond the LOS...

I feel like AB is a big threat to Evans, except for in the red zone.

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,050.68
bunnywafer wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:a.b and brady have a bond,brady didn't want the patriots to cut ab but the owner was dead set on it,i think ab turns into a the wr1 for the bucs when he hits the field,godwin and evans haven't exactly meshed with brady due to multiple injuries,i think ab avg 8-10 targets a game godwin falls to a wr3 because ab works the same part of the field,evans is the deep threat unaffected,scotty goes to the bench,gronks/brate nearly eliminated from the targets

I haven't watched any Bucs games, but not sure Evans is the deep threat. His aDOT is 11.4 yards and his route tree shows only one route ran further than 30 yards beyond the LOS...

I feel like AB is a big threat to Evans, except for in the red zone.

Evans has been dealing with an ankle injury since week 1 (or 2? I don't remember when he did it) He has been a good deep threat in the past, and should be again when he's healthy and used properly. He's also their best red zone threat.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,410.53
Looks like it’s a total incentive laden deal. Good for the Bucs. We’ll see if it Ots off.

Image Image

Sand$: 41,070.11
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,410.53
So true! lol

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00
endzoneview wrote:

I heart Cam Jordan.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,675.91
mburnz wrote:This years Josh Gordon?

Which year’s Josh Gordon, though?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 66,545.62
Takes2toTango wrote:They say “reunite” like it’s Wes Welker coming to Tampa
Didn’t AB only play 1 game with Pats?

Yes, but he lived in one of Brady's houses during his stay in New England. For whatever odd reason, they became friends.
Great White Shark

keep in mind Arians isn't always the most forthright about his own players

@gregauman - Arians says Antonio Brown looks horrible. is already aloof in meetings and immediately asked the staff where the cryogenic chamber is. "Why did Tom do this to us?" he muttered as he removed his kangol hat to wipe his tears.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,037.56
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about Brown in Tampa. It muddies the waters for all their receiving options, but I think he'll return WR2 value out of the gate and could elevate to WR1 status quickly. I'm downgrading every other Bucs WR, and I don't think anyone has caught on to his potential value yet.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
FantasyHussy wrote:Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about Brown in Tampa. It muddies the waters for all their receiving options, but I think he'll return WR2 value out of the gate and could elevate to WR1 status quickly. I'm downgrading every other Bucs WR, and I don't think anyone has caught on to his potential value yet.

as long as the person rostering AB understands that he can disappear at a moments notice for league discipline (and a million other reasons), I completely agree.

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,189.78
endzoneview wrote:@gregauman - Arians says Antonio Brown looks horrible. is already aloof in meetings and immediately asked the staff where the cryogenic chamber is. "Why did Tom do this to us?" he muttered as he removed his kangol hat to wipe his tears.

=D> :D

Blue 14

Wilson, Burrow
McCaffrey, Bell, White, Moss
Beckham, Golladay, Hilton, Lamb, Samuel
Fant, Arnold
Butker
49ers
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,821.22
Griffimo wrote:
FantasyHussy wrote:Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about Brown in Tampa. It muddies the waters for all their receiving options, but I think he'll return WR2 value out of the gate and could elevate to WR1 status quickly. I'm downgrading every other Bucs WR, and I don't think anyone has caught on to his potential value yet.

as long as the person rostering AB understands that he can disappear at a moments notice for league discipline (and a million other reasons), I completely agree.
It's a good point. Since he was basically a free dart throw there is nothing lost if he fails, but the upside is impossible to ignore. This season it seems like so many guys have been injured/ill/ignored that it doesn't seem much different than any other player.

Well, other than the knucklehead factor.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
agree with all above

Godwin broke a finger so we’ll see if there’s an immediate opportunity for him.