Megalodon
Sand$: 39,291.94
zuggyawesome wrote:Looking like this is a 1a, 1b situation with Lockett and Metcalf.

In the short term, I'd probably prefer Lockett.

They're #8 (Lockett) and #10 (Metcalf) in receiving yardage on the season, and were #8 (Metcalf) and #27 (Lockett) before week 7. That includes a week 6 bye, and none of the receivers ahead of Metcalf had a bye week yet, though Ridley did have a week 4 with zero catches.
They're #2 (Lockett) and #13 (Metcalf) in WR points per game (PPR) on the season, and were #5 (Metcalf) and #13 (Lockett) before week 7.

In the short and long term, I'd prefer Metcalf, and in the short and long term I'd feel just fine about having both in my lineup.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,893.18
hard 10 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:Looking like this is a 1a, 1b situation with Lockett and Metcalf.

They're #8 (Lockett) and #10 (Metcalf) in receiving yardage on the season, and were #8 (Metcalf) and #27 (Lockett) before week 7. That includes a week 6 bye, and none of the receivers ahead of Metcalf had a bye week yet, though Ridley did have a week 4 with zero catches.
They're #2 (Lockett) and #13 (Metcalf) in WR points per game (PPR) on the season, and were #5 (Metcalf) and #13 (Lockett) before week 7.

In the short and long term, I'd prefer Metcalf, and in the short and long term I'd feel just fine about having both in my lineup.

A lot of the disparity came from DK scoring a TD in every game -- he's a weapon, but we all know that TDs are sporadic.

Both of them are going to have games where defensive coverage, gamescript etc will make them have a down week; but Lockett seems to have more reception potential.

Agree with your overall point. I've got a lot of DK and Lockett; Lockett has been a favorite of mine for years and was huge on DK, Sutton, AJB, Diontae this year, Ya obviously want both of them.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:DK hadn't scored in every game, for the record.

Before last night when Lockett had 20(!!!) targets, he had 39 targets to DK's 38. In looking closer, I'd like to agree with you that they are 1a/b. :lol:

:lol:

Great White Shark
Sand$: 67,407.68
SJSwarm wrote:Does anyone know why Hicks left the game? Can’t find anything online about it.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 319,168.15
Elmagister wrote:

Last night was Metcalf's first game below 90 yards and has received 8 or more targets in 4 of 6 games.

The reason metcAlf struggled was cuz Peterson was on him all game.

But that was a hell of a td saving run and tackle.

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 27,156.06
Griffimo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Does anyone know why Hicks left the game? Can’t find anything online about it.

Thank you! My cursed season continues lmaoooooo

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Peterson achilles heel has been undersized shifty receivers, he’s an all-pro but he matches up much better vs Metcalf than Lockett so I dont factor in his shadow coverage as an indicator that Metcalf is defenses #1 (perhaps thatll be proven in the future).

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 319,168.15
zuggyawesome wrote:Peterson achilles heel has been undersized shifty receivers, he’s an all-pro but he matches up much better vs Metcalf than Lockett so I dont factor in his shadow coverage as an indicator that Metcalf is defenses #1 (perhaps thatll be proven in the future).

That’s a really good point that I was not aware of.

I was watching the game and wondering why they were continuing to let Lockett run all over the field and not switch Peterson over to him.

But then again, when they did. Lockett scored a touchdown over him.

So now it all makes sense. Thanks!

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,526.26
In case anyone missed this. Dude is big, powerful and faaaaast

Last edited by sctroyfan on Tue 10.27.2020, 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
sctroyfan wrote:In case you guys missed it.. Dude is big, powerful and faaaaast

Great White Shark
Thought I read Budda was a state 100M and 200M champion too
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,526.26
Griffimo wrote:Thought I read Budda was a state 100M and 200M champion too

Even with a head start he got whupped

The combination of size ( 6'4" 230 ) and speed has got to be scurry for opposing secondaries... I've got a complete mancrush on the dude and kick myself most sundays because I should have reached for him in my draft

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo