Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,039.42
rugger48 wrote:I’m just trying to figure what we do here if you lose your league with edmunds on the roster. Do we take a finger like the Yazuza, or do we go full blown Colombian neck tie here?

Just a quick clarification.

close. have to commit seppuku.

I'm a dude.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,822.86
scootm44 wrote:So if you have Edmonds, you've already won your league?
Does that make him this year's Chubb?

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,277.46
The writing is on the wall now for Drake to either outright lose his job or the majority of the touches when he comes back. He does very little in the passing game and isn't that explosive as a runner. Edmonds seems like the perfect compliment at RB in their locker room. I don't expect him to be a RB1 but he looks like he can firmly be a RB2.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,249.92
Embarrassing that Drake has maintained such a large workload over Edmonds this year.

Edmonds has looked like the better RB in every single game this season. They don't win this game without him, imo.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,410.53
zuggyawesome wrote:Embarrassing that Drake has maintained such a large workload over Edmonds this year.

Edmonds has looked like the better RB in every single game this season. They don't win this game without him, imo.

Sometimes when the difference between the two players is not that big, they’ll go with experience or another reason like pass blocking, etc... there’s more to an rob then just toting the rock!

Image Image

Whale Shark
Budmonsan wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:Embarrassing that Drake has maintained such a large workload over Edmonds this year.

Sometimes when the difference between the two players is not that big, they’ll go with experience or another reason like pass blocking, etc... there’s more to an rob then just toting the rock!

Yeah, but I think the reason was Drake is making more money lol.
Sand$: 41,084.79
Whale Shark
Yup, Edmonds is the man now.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,644.78
Probably gives Edmonds at least 3 games to take this job by the balls.

Bye
v MIA
v BUF
@ SEA, Thu - short week

That schedule is nice and he's looked like the better RB anyway.
Whale Shark
OarChambo wrote:Probably gives Edmonds at least 3 games to take this job by the balls.

Bye
v MIA
v BUF
@ SEA, Thu - short week

That schedule is nice and he's looked like the better RB anyway.

Certainly not scared by any of those opponents. Being at home for most of them is even better.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,361.96
Maybe Houston can trade for Drake now too.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,410.53
BG3eb wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:

Yeah, but I think the reason was Drake is making more money lol.

Actually, sometimes that does play into it. Kind of like in business when they just can’t accept the sunk cost And spend more money to fix it with no avail.

Image Image