Week 8 Waiver Wire

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,177.16
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
nosman21 wrote:I agree. Was happy to snag him. If Reagor activated, would you start him over Allen Robinson (concussed) or Tee Higgins?

idk that's tough...i would probably go with Reagor but he hasn't played in a month so it is a risk. Reagor is due for his breakout game imo lol :Drink)

I don't think I'd start him over Tee. THat dude is has been consistent. Great floor, decent ceiling.

Reagor has a low floor and an unknown ceiling because Eagles
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,509.80
NautArch wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
nosman21 wrote:I agree. Was happy to snag him. If Reagor activated, would you start him over Allen Robinson (concussed) or Tee Higgins?

idk that's tough...i would probably go with Reagor but he hasn't played in a month so it is a risk. Reagor is due for his breakout game imo lol :Drink)

I don't think I'd start him over Tee. THat dude is has been consistent. Great floor, decent ceiling.

Reagor has a low floor and an unknown ceiling because Eagles

i think his floor is like 4-5 recs for +70 yds ...vs dallas. Philly has so many injuries and they've showed they like to get Reagor involved many different ways. I'm only guessing but i think Philly will use this game to get their 1st round pick on track...but you are the eagles fan!

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 39,712.06
If you need a 1 week flyer at WR, give Tyler Johnson a shot this week.

If you're in a deep deep deep league take a look at Cole Kmet.
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:i think his floor is like 4-5 recs for +70 yds ...vs dallas. Philly has so many injuries and they've showed they like to get Reagor involved many different ways. I'm only guessing but i think Philly will use this game to get their 1st round pick on track...but you are the eagles fan!

Honestly, I've got a pretty low opinion of the eagles this year. Yeah, there could be big games, but the team is so off-balance I just don't know who will go off when.

And because of that, I like Tee with his known very good history.
Megalodon
NautArch wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:i think his floor is like 4-5 recs for +70 yds ...vs dallas. Philly has so many injuries and they've showed they like to get Reagor involved many different ways. I'm only guessing but i think Philly will use this game to get their 1st round pick on track...but you are the eagles fan!

Honestly, I've got a pretty low opinion of the eagles this year. Yeah, there could be big games, but the team is so off-balance I just don't know who will go off when.

Yea Tee has been solid i agree. I guess it's just about targets. i think they both should have solid games...but i'm extremely high on reagor so that's part of it.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,372.30
NautArch wrote:

:thumbright: It's real hard to expect anything but another disjointed product this week. Could it result in something good on offense? Sure, absolutely. Just consider the opponent. There's just been too many injuries throughout this team to expect anything resembling cohesion. As they return to health on the other side of the bye? That could be a different story, so I'm treating this game as a data point towards Nov/Dec expectations. I'll play Sanders and Zeke (because I kinda have to) but right or wrong that's the end of my line.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Sooo... just checked one of my leagues and Tevin Coleman is available (Free Agent) and still on IR — a bonus / easier to stash. I was about to go clear room for Hasty. Now I’m torn and second guessing everything.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Sand$: 42,195.13
nosman21 wrote:Sooo... just checked one of my leagues and Tevin Coleman is available (Free Agent) and still on IR — a bonus / easier to stash. I was about to go clear room for Hasty. Now I’m torn and second guessing everything.

Not a fan of Tevin. I said it before, but he's the least talented of the 14 RB's the Niners have.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Hahah. Love it. Ok good deal.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,699.34
endzoneview wrote:
nosman21 wrote:Sooo... just checked one of my leagues and Tevin Coleman is available (Free Agent) and still on IR — a bonus / easier to stash. I was about to go clear room for Hasty. Now I’m torn and second guessing everything.

Not a fan of Tevin. I said it before, but he's the least talented of the 14 RB's the Niners have.

I think Coleman is better than you're giving him credit for. That being said he may be the ONLY running back they have if injuries keep hitting the 49ers.

QB- Mahommes, Tua, Herbert
RB- Helair, Gordon, Harris, Dallas, Brown
WR - K. Allen, Kupp, Mims, Fuller
TE - Cook, Ertz
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
NautArch wrote:

:thumbright: It's real hard to expect anything but another disjointed product this week. Could it result in something good on offense? Sure, absolutely. Just consider the opponent. There's just been too many injuries throughout this team to expect anything resembling cohesion. As they return to health on the other side of the bye? That could be a different story, so I'm treating this game as a data point towards Nov/Dec expectations. I'll play Sanders and Zeke (because I kinda have to) but right or wrong that's the end of my line.

im not expecting cohesion from this team...but the targets for WRs should definitely be there with Ertz, Djax and Goedert out. I'm likeing Reagor and Fulgham this week. Fulgham has been getting 10+ targets due to injuries

Megalodon
md2002 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

I think Coleman is better than you're giving him credit for. That being said he may be the ONLY running back they have if injuries keep hitting the 49ers.

if he is...he hasn't showed it in a SF uniform

Sand$: 42,195.13
That's just my feeling but I also love Mostert (I'm still holding on IR although I might not be able to use him until fantasy playoffs) and am on board with Hasty.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,372.30
Coleman sucks, but something to be mindful of - should he return for week 9 they're on Thursday. If we get a lot of Hasty and McKinnon this week then that would be a good opportunity to lean on Coleman with the short week. Then they only have one more game before the bye against a top 5 run d.

I'd hope if Hasty goes wild this week that they just give him a 3 game cameo, but...Shenanigans is in charge.
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:im not expecting cohesion from this team...but the targets for WRs should definitely be there with Ertz, Djax and Goedert out. I'm likeing Reagor and Fulgham this week. Fulgham has been getting 10+ targets due to injuries

The difference being, for me, is that for Fulgham they *should* be there, but for Tee they *are* there.

And I sadly trust Burrows/CIN more than Wentz/PHI.

god, that hurts to write.