Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,577.24
farhad7 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:One wonders why every pass isnt thrown 50 yards downfield or in the endzone.

Mecole Hardman should get 30 targets a game!!

Can't believe how short-sighted this is.

Obviously Mahomes can throw 50 times a game.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 37,039.60
If you have to put his name in quotes after the nickname to let everyone know who your talking about....you need a better nickname. Besides.... Mapletron sounds like a breakfast cereal that's maplely delicious.

Anyone ever see this....Dr. J. (Julius Erving) :lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,577.24
jesteva wrote:If you have to put his name in quotes after the nickname to let everyone know who your talking about....you need a better nickname. Besides.... Mapletron sounds like a breakfast cereal that's maplely delicious.

Anyone ever see this....Dr. J. (Julius Erving) :lol:

Great point.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,036.04
I'm buying low on Claypool everywhere. Per usual, Fantasy owners will act upon the most recent week and assume Claypool is a nothingburger and Diontae is the WR to own in Pitt. But I think there's plenty of room for both, and only one of them doesn't get injured every game.

The fact that James Washington was completely phased out this week is huge. Claypool is running plenty of routes and his targets will bounce back.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,601.20
If any Primus owners in my leegs are irrationally panicking (they're not) after last week please slide into my dm's.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,205.71
He's on my bench this week.

Starting Tee higgins, Keenan, and Davante.

Seriously considering Rashard Higgins, though.
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,582.92
NautArch wrote:He's on my bench this week.

Starting Tee higgins, Keenan, and Davante.

Seriously considering Rashard Higgins, though.

Yeah I have him on my bench this week as well but starting the likes of Lockett, Ridley in one league and Woods, Lockett and Thielen in the other (also have J Taylor in Flex)

At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I would just go.

We are not your kind

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Afterwards one sometimes learns that one has been through Dunwich.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,072.90
OarChambo wrote:If any Primus owners in my leegs are irrationally panicking (they're not) after last week please slide into my dm's.

I just call him chase , we’re friends.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,072.90
FantasyHussy wrote:I'm buying low on Claypool everywhere. Per usual, Fantasy owners will act upon the most recent week and assume Claypool is a nothingburger and Diontae is the WR to own in Pitt. But I think there's plenty of room for both, and only one of them doesn't get injured every game.

The fact that James Washington was completely phased out this week is huge. Claypool is running plenty of routes and his targets will bounce back.

Juju,Ebron, rbs?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,205.71
I don't think CHase is now a nothingburger, but if you've got better options, start 'em.