Week 8 Waiver Wire

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,197.94
The Cowboys should be in full rebuild mode. Hearing they plan to trade or release two additional defensive players this week. I think anyone on the roster, including Zeke, could be available for the right price.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,513.08
endzoneview wrote:I saw PFT opine on this possibility, wishing the Packers would make a call -

per Florio

Trading Cooper would trigger an $8 million charge in 2021, but it would be offset by avoiding $20 million in cash and cap space — creating a $12 million net-cap gain for the Cowboys in 2021.

not the craziest idea

Packers are good, they brought Seth Davis in.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,513.08
In all seriousness they did reach out about Will Fuller, and makes sense if Houston isn't planning on him being there next year.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,978.02
Is Shenault droppable in redraft for Agholor?

I like Shenault but it's Minshew and the coaching that bothers me.. Seems like they should be passing more based on game script but when they do Minshew seems ineffective.

Points nor opportunities seems to be there
Last edited by sctroyfan on Wed 10.28.2020, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,277.46
Jalen Guyton a dude that's worth a look in the deepest of leagues? Particularly in dynasty?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,199.77
sctroyfan wrote:Is Shenault droppable in redraft for Agholor?

I like Shenault but it's Minshew and the coaching that bothers me.. Seems like they should be passing more based on game script but when they do Minshew seems ineffective.

I just dropped him for R. Higgins.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,573.30

They're on bye. No one else will add him if you drop him now. Whether I add him back next week or get cute and wait an extra week, we'll see.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,573.30
BG3eb wrote:Jalen Guyton a dude that's worth a look in the deepest of leagues? Particularly in dynasty?

Dynasty, yes.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,045.28

Minshew is among the top 10 QBs in attempts, yards, completions and TDs, and ahead of Carr in every category except TD's, where they're tied.

Agholor has only been targeted more than Shenault in one week (week 7).
If you want consistent opportunity, Shenault still seems like the better bet.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,079.16
jalen Reagor off IR and playing this week vs DAL :Drink)

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Sand$: 40,966.69
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:jalen Reagor off IR and playing this week vs DAL :Drink)

Confirmed he’s playing?
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:jalen Reagor off IR and playing this week vs DAL :Drink)

Confirmed he’s playing?

will be confirmed today...he's on track to play. i have him in my dynasty so i've been pretty much monitoring him...cast is off the thumb and he's catching balls

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,690.02
A little scary if the cast just came off? I dont know, might be a risky play but I'm thinking about it. The tempting thing about him is he's playing Dallas...and the person I'm playing this week has Fulgam so we may both have a receiver in the same game and only one of us may get the points.

QB- Mahommes, Tua, Herbert
RB- Helair, Gordon, Harris, Dallas, Brown
WR - K. Allen, Kupp, Mims, Fuller
TE - Cook, Ertz
Megalodon
md2002 wrote:A little scary if the cast just came off? I dont know, might be a risky play but I'm thinking about it. The tempting thing about him is he's playing Dallas...and the person I'm playing this week has Fulgam so we may both have a receiver in the same game and only one of us may get the points.

cast on his thumb

Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,690.02
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
md2002 wrote:A little scary if the cast just came off? I dont know, might be a risky play but I'm thinking about it. The tempting thing about him is he's playing Dallas...and the person I'm playing this week has Fulgam so we may both have a receiver in the same game and only one of us may get the points.

cast on his thumb

Ya, I know.

QB- Mahommes, Tua, Herbert
RB- Helair, Gordon, Harris, Dallas, Brown
WR - K. Allen, Kupp, Mims, Fuller
TE - Cook, Ertz