Trade Questions and Advice

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,435.06
Working on a trade in my league. I'm currently 5-2 and in second place overall. It's a non-PPR league, standard yardage, 6 points per TD. We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1FLX, 1DST, 1K. Here is my Roster:

QB: Herbert
RB: D. Cook, J. Conner, M. Gaskin, G. Bernard, J. Williams
WR: D. Adams, A. Robinson, K. Golladay, J. Jefferson, T. Boyd, D. Chark, M. Brown

I'm targeting an owner who is 2-5 and whose team has been wrecked by injury (Chubb, Mostert, Beckham, Cooper (lost Dak), Aaron Jones). He obviously needs to win NOW whereas I am thinking a bit ahead, which is risky I know. Anyway, here's the trade:

I GIVE: Gaskin, Jefferson
I GET: Chubb, Matt Ryan (need a backup QB anyway and he was going to drop him)

I'm obviously putting myself at risk if there are any injuries to my RB, and I'm banking on Chubb coming back strong in week 10 or 11 at the latest. But you've got to be bold to win! Thoughts?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,205.71
I wouldn't trade your RBs. If anything, you've got more WRs than you need.

Find a team needing WRs with extra RBs and target them.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,022.98
This is a roster analysis post, looking for strategy input. Have pulled 2 deals and feel quite good about my roster but have a constant improvement mindset. I think I might do more harm than good to pursue it. Stand pat and work the wire to get some depth? Find a splash move (eg try for rb1 with a ~sanders/ceh + wr package)? Standard scoring, start 2er, 2rb, 1 flex. Shallowish benches.

Qb ARog
RB Miles, CEH, Swift, JJackson
WR MThomas, DK, Golladay, JJefferson
TE Andrews (Goedert IR)
K/D whatever

Have 2 open roster spots, targeting Gus as further depth and may look to hold 2 Ds to stream if no other bench stash makes sense.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 8,857.42
.5 ppr 12 team Re-draft 1 keeper tied to Round Drafted

lineup:
1qb 2 rb 3 wr, 1 te 1 k 1 dst

Roster:
Watson
Cook, Hunt, Mostert, B.Scott, C.Edmonds
Davante, A.Robinson, R.Anderson, T.Higgins, Ruggs, T.Smith
J.Cook/T.Burton
Ravens
Blankenship

I was offered Calvin Ridley for T.Higgins and R.Anderson. I feel like I should be taking this deal and running, but he is normally not an owner who makes deals. I feel like I am missing something.

What say you Sharks?
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,084.52
WillieBeamen wrote:.5 ppr 12 team Re-draft 1 keeper tied to Round Drafted

lineup:

Roster:
Watson
J.Cook/T.Burton
Ravens
Blankenship

I was offered Calvin Ridley for T.Higgins and R.Anderson. I feel like I should be taking this deal and running, but he is normally not an owner who makes deals. I feel like I am missing something.

What say you Sharks?

right now it seems ok...but i think Higgins will only get better. I'd stay put but i could see why you'd want to do it.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
SandShark
Sand$: 158.32

lineup:

Roster:
Watson
J.Cook/T.Burton
Ravens
Blankenship

What say you Sharks?

I like Higgins, but getting Ridley would be very nice and I lean toward taking the deal. Starting Davante and Ridley gives you a powerful WR combo. With this being a 2-for-1 trade, who could you pick up to fill the extra roster slot? That has to be considered as well - some more depth at WR would clearly be welcome.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 8,857.42
bbownsfan wrote:

lineup:

Roster:
Watson
J.Cook/T.Burton
Ravens
Blankenship

What say you Sharks?

I like Higgins, but getting Ridley would be very nice and I lean toward taking the deal. Starting Davante and Ridley gives you a powerful WR combo. With this being a 2-for-1 trade, who could you pick up to fill the extra roster slot? That has to be considered as well - some more depth at WR would clearly be welcome.

Aghlor, Shepard, available.
Megalodon
Sand$: 48,271.95
I will always take a dime over two nickels. Take Ridley and run.
SandShark
Sand$: 158.32
Then grab Shepard - I just can't see Agholor continuing to contribute at his recent pace, and you already have Ruggs.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,412.36
Trade away Melvin and Lindsay and get Terry Mclaurin. .5 ppr. Roster in sig. Thoughts.

QB Wilson
RB1/2 Alvin/GIO
WR1/2: ARob/Dionte
Flex melvin
TE: GOEDERT
DST BROWNS
K RODRIGO
bench PITTMAN, EKELER,ERTZ, GUS, AB

Start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, TE, D, K 14 man roster
(.5ppr. 12 team)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,359.96
savvys revenge wrote:Trade away Melvin and Lindsay and get Terry Mclaurin. .5 ppr. Roster in sig. Thoughts.

gets a thumbs up from me.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,084.52
savvys revenge wrote:Trade away Melvin and Lindsay and get Terry Mclaurin. .5 ppr. Roster in sig. Thoughts.

you'd probably get the same answer from every person you asked...if it was offered? take it. If you think someone will take that deal? good luck :twisted:

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 48,271.95
Jump at this? Was offered Kamara and Latavius for Mahomes and Aiyuk.

We can keep up to 3 players at a small salary increase in this auction league for up to 3 years. Kamara and Mahomes are both in their third year so there's pressure to move them for a similar bargain. At $4, Kamara is the best bargain in the league. Mahomes costs $11.

We start 2 rb and 3 wr in standard scoring. I'm 4-4 and a game out of the playoff hunt. Current lineup:

Mahomes
CEH, Bell, McKinnon, Scott, Gallman
M. Thomas, Robinson, McLaurin, Aiyuk, Cooks, Reagor
Cook
Lutz
Philly

So this vastly improves a huge rb problem and sends me to waivers to stream qb. It also makes me very dependent on the Saints, but I have to let my Mahomes go and jump on this, right?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,359.96
Thinking of offering my Brady and J Robinson for Kyler Murray.

I'm pretty stacked at RB already.
Cmac/Conner/Miles/JRob/Fournette/Swift

Opponent is in last place.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 509.02
By "opponent" did you mean the person that you're trading with?

JRob might still be useful for you given that all three of your other RBs ahead of him could have injury questions. And Brady still has a very nice schedule for the rest of the season, including an excellent playoff schedule coming off a Week 13 bye:

Week 14 MIN
Week 15 ATL
Week 16 DET
Week 17 ATL

Not saying you shouldn't go for it, but some additional info worth considering.