2020 weather watch

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,679.38
Been watching this all week for different reasons, but didn't want to start this thread until I had a better feel for the forecast. And it's getting worse.

Those with dudes in the CLE/LV passing (and kicking) game should tee up backup plans this weekend - and if you have alternatives going tonight may want to consider playing them instead. Thankfully most probably aren't relying on those who will be more effected, but we are in the middle of bye weeks and the injury reports are quite full. Timing will be very important, but Sunday's forecast calls for rain turning to snow with sustained 20-30 mph winds and gusts of 40+. When will the rain turn to snow? and when will the winds be at its worst? A better question for Sunday am, but all indications right now indicate the wind will be at its worst during the game - and the change to snow not til after (but it's close).

Prepare accordingly.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,952.68
OarChambo wrote:Been watching this all week for different reasons, but didn't want to start this thread until I had a better feel for the forecast. And it's getting worse.

Those with dudes in the CLE/LV passing (and kicking) game should tee up backup plans this weekend - and if you have alternatives going tonight may want to consider playing them instead. Thankfully most probably aren't relying on those who will be more effected, but we are in the middle of bye weeks and the injury reports are quite full. Timing will be very important, but Sunday's forecast calls for rain turning to snow with sustained 20-30 mph winds and gusts of 40+. When will the rain turn to snow? and when will the winds be at its worst? A better question for Sunday am, but all indications right now indicate the wind will be at its worst during the game - and the change to snow not til after (but it's close).

Prepare accordingly.

Thank you. Good thread this time of year.
Would think this may help Josh Jacobs / running game?

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Supreme Megalodon
Benefits to either run game depends more on field conditions. If the cold front and bulk of the precipitation doesn't whip through til later then the field should be fine.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,095.08
o/u at 51 which is pretty high OAR, free money on the UNDER?

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:o/u at 51 which is pretty high OAR, free money on the UNDER?

Both of these defenses are terrible. If the cold front speeds up a few hours then I think it's a great bet, but...
OarChambo wrote:Timing will be very important, but Sunday's forecast calls for rain turning to snow with sustained 20-30 mph winds and gusts of 40+. When will the rain turn to snow? and when will the winds be at its worst? A better question for Sunday am.

...that isn't something you're gonna know til at least closer to Sunday. You can take the risk now while the line is elevated, but just know there is some caught with your hand in the cookie jar potential if the timing is off.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 747.14
Would you guys play Ben @ Balt instead of Ryan with the forecast?
Sand$: 41,121.31
I don't see much bad weather for the Falcons/Panthers game
Megalodon
Sand$: 161,254.96
We also won't see the Ravens defense in the Falcons/Panthers game
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,374.70
anything on tampa bay game this weekend
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,034.26
Heavy winds could be a problem on several games.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,091.23
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,253.72
How concerned should we be about the weather?

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,721.94
MAN! I'm in C-Bus and it is windy-as-hell

Supreme Megalodon
CLE looks like the worst today - off and on rain turning to sleet turning to snow, temps in the 30's and falling, sustained winds 25 mph with gusts up to 50.

BUF may be worse at kickoff if they're getting a downpour, but probably not as bad by the 2nd quarter. Temps don't crater there til post game, so it'll be 40's and scattered rain along with similar wind.

I think all of the other wind games are dry.
Supreme Megalodon