Week 8 Waiver Wire

Sand$: 41,123.91
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:jalen Reagor off IR and playing this week vs DAL :Drink)

Confirmed he’s playing?

will be confirmed today...he's on track to play. i have him in my dynasty so i've been pretty much monitoring him...cast is off the thumb and he's catching balls

Ok. “On track” was the last thing I saw
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,095.08
md2002 wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
md2002 wrote:A little scary if the cast just came off? I dont know, might be a risky play but I'm thinking about it. The tempting thing about him is he's playing Dallas...and the person I'm playing this week has Fulgam so we may both have a receiver in the same game and only one of us may get the points.

cast on his thumb

Ya, I know.

oh ok...he's practicing and catching balls. He seems to be a quick healer...just like earlier this year with his shoulder. I think he could milk it and sit out this week but this kid wants to play. Personally i think he will have a big day...i'm betting on it at least

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
on track to play this week now...with practice. Can't see how they wouldn't play him especially when he practices today.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,679.38
md2002 wrote:A little scary if the cast just came off? I dont know, might be a risky play but I'm thinking about it. The tempting thing about him is he's playing Dallas...and the person I'm playing this week has Fulgam so we may both have a receiver in the same game and only one of us may get the points.

No - if he makes those catches in practice and is no worse for the wiser the day after then there's no reason to hold him back even with a bye looming. Enhanced risk of a setback is little-to-none.

I'm hopefully not starting him this week, but I'd like to watch him play so I can proceed knowing what I intend to do starting week 10. He's got some spectacular matchups in November.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,679.38
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Can't see how they wouldn't play him especially when he practices today.

If he reports to practice with discomfort the day after is what I think they'll monitor. Or probably more aptly since I wouldn't expect him to fess up to it - if his practice performance is worse when jammed and at the catch point, indicating he is experiencing some discomfort.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Can't see how they wouldn't play him especially when he practices today.

If he reports to practice with discomfort the day after is what I think they'll monitor. Or probably more aptly since I wouldn't expect him to fess up to it - if his practice performance is worse when jammed and at the catch point, indicating he is experiencing some discomfort.

i know, and the way this season has went? I wouldn't be surprised if he got jammed up somehow.

But like you said, i don't see him fessing up to it. This kid is itching to play...

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,952.68
Grabbed Aiyuk on waivers, but with this news would you rather have Raegor? (Not bragging but don’t need either now with Golladay, Ridley, Metcalf & Jefferson. But looking for best upside stash who could emerge down the stretch.)

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Megalodon
nosman21 wrote:Grabbed Aiyuk on waivers, but with this news would you rather have Raegor? (Not bragging but don’t need either now with Golladay, Ridley, Metcalf & Jefferson. But looking for best upside stash who could emerge down the stretch.)

I like both but id rather have Reagor down the stretch...but i don't have a good reason why. i feel like Eagles will try to force feed Reagor...BUT not sure id want to just drop Aiyuk right now while his value is as high as can be with Deebo missing the next 2 games

Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
nosman21 wrote:Grabbed Aiyuk on waivers, but with this news would you rather have Raegor? (Not bragging but don’t need either now with Golladay, Ridley, Metcalf & Jefferson. But looking for best upside stash who could emerge down the stretch.)

I like both but id rather have Reagor down the stretch...but i don't have a good reason why. i feel like Eagles will try to force feed Reagor...BUT not sure id want to just drop Aiyuk right now while his value is as high as can be with Deebo missing the next 2 games

That’s always the tough call, who to drop. Perhaps Philip Lindsay will get ruled out and I can slot him into IR spot. (Don’t want to drop him either as he looks good and possible Melvin suspension.. ).

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
--
Megalodon
speaking of Reagor...article just today

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/ ... nse-return

Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:speaking of Reagor...article just today

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/ ... nse-return

Nice... Trying to make room. May cut my kicker Slye (who plays tonight) add Reagor to IR and then add Kicker later

--
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,542.60
Griffimo wrote:If you need a 1 week flyer at WR, give Tyler Johnson a shot this week.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Chum
Sand$: 43.64
who do you like better this week in PPR...Rashard Higgins, Scotty Miller, or Corey Davis.....am also going to grab Reagor as I can drop Chargers defense with having Eagles D
Chum
Sand$: 43.64
Who do you like better this week...Rashard Higgins, Scotty Miller, or Corey Davis in PPR
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,542.60
Griffimo wrote:
Griffimo wrote:If you need a 1 week flyer at WR, give Tyler Johnson a shot this week.

61 targets 30 receptions 387yards 1 touchdown 4 interceptions

This is Bradbury's history of covering Mike Evans in 200+ coverage snaps.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?