Week 8 Waiver Wire

Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,249.92
mstrbass2000 wrote:
the way gruden and carr were talking about agholor has me thinking #1 wr for the raiders going forward

I didn't get that vibe from them. They mentioned that him out targeting Ruggs was a product of defensive coverage and that they're not trying to force the ball to any one guy. He's a cog in the machine, but it looks like his importance is moving up with his play.

We'll see what happens, but I'm a little more optimistic about Edwards when he returns.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,005.72
Brian hill anyone? He’s looked more explosive last few weeks but I personally don’t think he’s an overall good RB
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00
https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/30/philadelphia-eagles-dallas-goedert-healthy-cowboys-sunday-night/

“I’m feeling good. It’s been a blast being able to get out there with the team again, just see their faces a little bit more,” Goedert said after Thursday’s practice via The Inquirer. “When you’re on IR, you’re out of the building for a while. So it’s been good to see those guys. It’s just been a blast to be back. For Sunday, we’re still just day by day. I got to go out there, ran some routes with Carson today. But we’re still taking it slow, making sure everything’s the way it’s supposed to be.”

Goedert made it clear that he won’t play at “75 percent” and easily expose himself to being covered by Cowboys defenders.

I wouldn't plan on him, but just in case.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
SandShark
Sand$: 245.64
i like hill, think he can do more than gurley actually

part of me was wondering if new coach would lay down the discipline hammer on gurley for the late TD with the lions by benching him the following week. that was selfish, i heard but not sure if its true gurley gets 500k bonus for 13 tds- i wonder if a benching can still be around the corner, again gurley screwed up last night by not going down inbounds on a 3rd down run late in the game, give panthers more time

regardless of that i think hill looks better with smaller sample size, gurleys tds is propping up his fantasy value
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,217.09
mj021407 wrote:Brian hill anyone? He’s looked more explosive last few weeks but I personally don’t think he’s an overall good RB

I had him, dropped him, but thinking about picking him up if I can spare a space. I'm in need of depth and he's a decent grab. Just odn't have the space right now.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,053.52
Ben DiNucci has to join the pickup conversation now for deep and superflex leagues.
He looks like the Cowboys starter this week.
I put in a waiver claim, and will probably be starting him as a 2nd QB on a team that's been struggling since Dak went out. My other option is Foles, and I feel better about a complete unknown with a great WR group than I do about guaranteed garbage with no Allen Robinson.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,000.56
Apes wrote:My #1 wr Michael Thomas is likely not playing again.
My #2 Allen Robinson is likely not playing.
My #3 Terry McLaurin is on a bye
My #4 Brandin Cooks is on a bye
So it looks like Aiyuk, Reagor and Miller for me this week.

Unless I take a shot with TY Hilton. Would anyone start Hilton over Miller?

From what I read Thomas is practicing and should play.. With Aiyuk and Reagor that's not so bad

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Sand$: 41,083.77
alrighty then
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,952.68
Griffimo wrote:

How I’m choosing to read this — all systems go Hasty

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,091.23
Ugh, I'm forced to start McKinnon in one league, and Hasty in another. Let Coleman rest another week, por favor.

I also think he stinks anyway but don;t need another wrench thrown in there.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,022.98
With PHI on bye next week I expect him to return week 10.
Megalodon
Sand$: 48,271.95
sctroyfan wrote:
Apes wrote:My #1 wr Michael Thomas is likely not playing again.
My #2 Allen Robinson is likely not playing.
My #3 Terry McLaurin is on a bye
My #4 Brandin Cooks is on a bye
So it looks like Aiyuk, Reagor and Miller for me this week.

Unless I take a shot with TY Hilton. Would anyone start Hilton over Miller?

From what I read Thomas is practicing and should play.. With Aiyuk and Reagor that's not so bad

I'm hoping so. I've had a few great seasons out of Thomas, so I stay loyal with him, but this year has been interesting.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,249.92
As far as hail mary plays I feel fairly confident in Aiyuk, Reagor, Mooney this week.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,766.42
The 49ers are killing me. Should I drop either McKinnon or Deebo for Jamaal Williams? I don't need either this week, thinking ROS. They already said Deebo is out this week and next, then they just have one more game before the bye. Possible he's not back until week 12?? (I haven't heard that anywhere, just my own wild speculation).

Allen Lazard, Scotty Miller, Rashaad Higgins, and Sterling Shepherd all available to me as well. All these guys (including Williams) would be flex plays / bye week cover for me...

I'm a dudette. Image