Steelers WRs

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,053.52
Griffimo wrote:Juju gets Marlon Humphrey this week so is a sit unless you're desperate.

Diontae says he's playing so hopefully he's a go, but monitor practices.

Claypool...I have no idea but will likely roll him out in a league or two.

I've got McLaurin on a bye, so I'm stuck with either JuJu or Curtis Samuel. The Falcons D is very friendly and I'm leaning toward Samuel.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00
hard 10 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:Juju gets Marlon Humphrey this week so is a sit unless you're desperate.

I've got McLaurin on a bye, so I'm stuck with either JuJu or Curtis Samuel. The Falcons D is very friendly and I'm leaning toward Samuel.

not to mention it's not a bad idea this season to lock in Thursday points in case of game cancellations.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,350.70
hard 10 wrote:

I'd go Samuel. I have to play Juju this week although Diontae is on the WW. Wondering if I should swap them out.

QB - T. Hill
RB - CEH, J. Taylor, C. Edmonds, Dobbins, Mostert
WR - D. Hopkins, Smith-Schuster, Godwin, A J Brown, Diontae Johnson
TE - Fant
PK- H Butker
DST - Ravens
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 66,545.62
We have some big decisions to make this week...

QB:
Goff v. MIA, Stafford v. IND, Big Ben v. BAL
[I'm leaning Goff]

WR:
Devante Parker v. LAR, Diontae v. BAL, Juju v. BAL
[I've picked Parker/Diontae, but all three are questionable so we may be stuck with whoever is healthy.]

TE/Flex:
RB: Gurley v. CAR, JT v. DET, Gordon v. LAC
TE: Waller v. CLE, Gronk v. NYG, Fant v. LAC
[We picked Waller as he is a TE1, but should we start Gronk over one of the RB?]

DEF:
BAL v. PIT or NE v. BUF
[PIT is a really good offense, but I'm starting BAL because they average 13 PPG versus NE's 8 PPG. I'm hoping they score points even if they give up points]
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 37,041.96
Agree w/all your choices if it were my call...except I'd start JuJu....he's healthy. Johnson isn't.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00
jesteva wrote:Agree w/all your choices if it were my call...except I'd start JuJu....he's healthy. Johnson isn't.

Neither practiced yesterday and both were full today.

I don't think either of them is healthy.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,249.92
jesteva wrote:Agree w/all your choices if it were my call...except I'd start JuJu....he's healthy. Johnson isn't.

I'm not sitting the WR averaging nearly 13 targets a game when he doesn't leave in the first series.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Seems Juju sitting wednesdays has become the norm.

JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) did not practice Wednesday.
This is the same injury that has limited JuJu throughout all of October. In the end, the outcome is always the same - Smith-Schuster plays on Sunday. He's coming off a 14 target, 85-yard effort against the Titans, easily the receiver's best output of the season. Both Diontae Johnson and Eric Ebron missed practice on Wednesday. Oct 28, 2020, 7:55 PM ET

QB - T. Hill
TE - Fant
PK- H Butker
DST - Ravens
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,410.53
hard 10 wrote:

I have a feeling juju is gonna have a good game but you’re probably better going Samuel

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,249.92
Budmonsan wrote:
hard 10 wrote:

I have a feeling juju is gonna have a good game but you’re probably better going Samuel

You're getting too cute starting Curtis Samuel over Juju -- regardless of matchup.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Diontae Johnson was back at practice on Thursday, after missing Wednesday with a toe injury.
"It's frustrating. It's part of the game," said Johnson. "You just have to go out and handle what you can. You can't let it beat you down. You always have to have a strong mind about everything. That is what I managed to do throughout those little injuries.
"It felt good to get back out there with my brothers (last week). To have a game like that coming off an injury felt good. I am hoping to continue to keep going.
"I have to stay on top of treatment and stuff. I will be fine. I feel like I am on track. Injuries are a part of the game. I was happy to be back coming off the little injury I had. I am looking forward to this week to be honest. It's a great defense. We are going to be ready. We have to make plays for Ben (Roethlisberger), help him out and make sure we know our assignments."

JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee), Eric Ebron (elbow), Maurkice Pouncey (elbow) and Alejandro Villanueva (elbow) didn't practice on Wednesday, but were full participants on Thursday. After getting a veteran day off, Ben Roethlisberger, David DeCastro and Stephon Tuitt were back at practice on Thursday.

QB - T. Hill
TE - Fant
PK- H Butker
DST - Ravens
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,576.18
I hope you picked Samuel. 2 tds already tonight
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,053.52
kuhnmd1528 wrote:I hope you picked Samuel. 2 tds already tonight

I did, and it looks like a good call so far.
Still considering JuJu for a flex spot, along with Justin Jackson and McKinnon. I like McKinnon's matchup, but don't trust that he'll see a big workload, and I don't like the split between Jackson and Kelley.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
hard 10 wrote:
kuhnmd1528 wrote:I hope you picked Samuel. 2 tds already tonight

I did, and it looks like a good call so far.
Still considering JuJu for a flex spot, along with Justin Jackson and McKinnon. I like McKinnon's matchup, but don't trust that he'll see a big workload, and I don't like the split between Jackson and Kelley.

Didn't McKinnon drop an egg last week? I'd roll with Juju, just lower expectations because 2020.
Supreme Megalodon
zuggyawesome wrote:

I'm not sitting the WR averaging nearly 13 targets a game when he doesn't leave in the first series.

This comment was hard for me to parse without more context, so I'll provide it for others.

Juju is averaging 7 targets per game (6, 8, 5, 5, 4, 14) for 13.3 PPG (24.9, 11.8, 16.3, 6.8, 2.6, 17.5). Week 1 is inflated due to 2 TD, although his 14 targets in Week 7 is a potential good omen for the future.

Diontae left in the first series in Week 3 and Week 5 (combined 3 targets), so his FF production is deflated (combined 1.9 points in those two weeks).

In the other 3 games that he's played, he has averaged 13 targets (10, 13, 15) and 21.3 PPG (11.7, 23.2, and 29).

Thank you for this comment, as I hadn't realized how well Diontae has performed so far and will definitely be starting him over Juju going forward.