Week 8 Waiver Wire

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.50
bunnywafer wrote:The 49ers are killing me. Should I drop either McKinnon or Deebo for Jamaal Williams? I don't need either this week, thinking ROS. They already said Deebo is out this week and next, then they just have one more game before the bye. Possible he's not back until week 12?? (I haven't heard that anywhere, just my own wild speculation).

Allen Lazard, Scotty Miller, Rashaad Higgins, and Sterling Shepherd all available to me as well. All these guys (including Williams) would be flex plays / bye week cover for me...

I would drop McKinnon for Williams if he'll start this week for you. That group isn't gonna get any clearer when Coleman and Mostert come back.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Chum
Sand$: 67.14
Scotty Miller or Darnell Mooney?
Chum
Sand$: 43.64
Scotty Miller or Rashard Higgins
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,208.82
Fat.Surfer wrote:Scotty Miller or Darnell Mooney?

Mooney.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
Griffimo wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:The 49ers are killing me. Should I drop either McKinnon or Deebo for Jamaal Williams? I don't need either this week, thinking ROS. They already said Deebo is out this week and next, then they just have one more game before the bye. Possible he's not back until week 12?? (I haven't heard that anywhere, just my own wild speculation).

Allen Lazard, Scotty Miller, Rashaad Higgins, and Sterling Shepherd all available to me as well. All these guys (including Williams) would be flex plays / bye week cover for me...

I would drop McKinnon for Williams if he'll start this week for you. That group isn't gonna get any clearer when Coleman and Mostert come back.

Thanks. Yes, thinking I'm just tired of the McKinnon headache. I never started him back when he was doing something, then last week I finally did and BAM! big fat zero.

I wouldn't need to start Williams this week unless I plugged him over Agholor (coin flip for me unless Edwards is back) but I feel like Jones isn't the picture of health so Williams may be more than just a one week plug.

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,789.00

I parked Deebo on IR, but I am beginning to think he is not going to be truly healthy all season Bunny. Not really a surprise I suppose, as no one ever comes back from that injury so quickly. Even if he does lineup in week 12 there is the real possibility he exits a game after a few snaps, which can sink you week.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 48,253.97
bunnywafer wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

Thanks. Yes, thinking I'm just tired of the McKinnon headache. I never started him back when he was doing something, then last week I finally did and BAM! big fat zero.

I wouldn't need to start Williams this week unless I plugged him over Agholor (coin flip for me unless Edwards is back) but I feel like Jones isn't the picture of health so Williams may be more than just a one week plug.

I would absolutely start Williams over Agholor.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 499.06
100% start Williams over Agholor. Jones is out again this week and the Packers should run roughshod over the Vikings. But Jones will be back in due time and I don't think any of the names you mentioned are likely to hold long-term value. Highest ceiling might be Shepard or Higgins? There's an argument for Deebo as well though it's more about his health as opposed to talent.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.50
bunnywafer wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

Thinking more thru this, pick up Williams this week and start him. After this week drop Williams for Lazard.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,972.98
Apes wrote:
sctroyfan wrote:
Apes wrote:My #1 wr Michael Thomas is likely not playing again.
My #2 Allen Robinson is likely not playing.
My #3 Terry McLaurin is on a bye
My #4 Brandin Cooks is on a bye
So it looks like Aiyuk, Reagor and Miller for me this week.

Unless I take a shot with TY Hilton. Would anyone start Hilton over Miller?

From what I read Thomas is practicing and should play.. With Aiyuk and Reagor that's not so bad

I'm hoping so. I've had a few great seasons out of Thomas, so I stay loyal with him, but this year has been interesting.

And now Thomas is out per rotoworld

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 48,253.97
sctroyfan wrote:
And now Thomas is out per rotoworld

Yup. I'm looking at Mooney, Mims or Miller for my last wr spot.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,719.68
The thing about Mooney is that the Bears suck.

Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,706.62
ross3650 wrote:The thing about Mooney is that the Bears suck.

That and ARob was just cleared to play.

12Team Standard
QB: Murray, Newton
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Bell, Mattison
WR: Jones, Robinson, Jefferson, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Succop
Def: Pats
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Chum
Sand$: 69.76
ross3650 wrote:The thing about Mooney is that the Bears suck.

Hdear wrote: That and ARob was just cleared to play.

That and the 15-20 mph winds with gusts up to 30mph, maybe as high as 35-40

I think there are enough reasons to look elsewhere this week
Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,706.62
leftofdial wrote:ross3650 wrote:The thing about Mooney is that the Bears suck.

Hdear wrote: That and ARob was just cleared to play.

That and the 15-20 mph winds with gusts up to 30mph, maybe as high as 35-40

I think there are enough reasons to look elsewhere this week

Problem is that’s the forecast for most of the games this Sunday. Maybe it will help Foles. Never know. Lol!

12Team Standard
QB: Murray, Newton
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Bell, Mattison
WR: Jones, Robinson, Jefferson, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Succop
Def: Pats
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def