Trade Questions and Advice

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,237.22
a young WR with upside. Like a Tee Higgins or another 1st round pick. Id start high

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,919.32
hawkdogger wrote:Allen. LOL.
DeMarcus is hit or miss. Mostly miss.

:lol: Idk why Demarcus Robinson was the first guy that popped into my head.. probably because you're a Chiefs fan :lol:

I like that trade for you, then.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Chum
Sand$: 45.26
Woukd you trade Justin Jackson and Antonio Brown. For Preston Williams and Miles Sanders?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,291.06
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:a young WR with upside. Like a Tee Higgins or another 1st round pick. Id start high

I've got Higgins :) I feel good, despite my record, with where I am at WR.

Acceptable floor-level second piece?
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Dynasty Mess 3-5 and not making the playoffs.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Two Flexes

Rodgers, Burrow
Chubb, Hunt, CEH, Bell, Kelley, Lindsay, Bernard, Edwards, Wilkins
Adams, Robinson, McLaurin, Kupp, Higgins, Aiyuk, Campbell, Pittman, Edwards
Gesicki, Tonyan, Irv

Would you fully look to rebuild and trade D. Adams for Jonathan Taylor?

No, not straight up.

I really feel like this will end up as an even trade for a rebuilding team.. but his value is so low right now you could probably get JT + a 1st for Adams. Try to catch the JT owner in his moment of weakness.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
rrmcguire80 wrote:would you trade Justin Jackson and Jalen Reagor for Miles Sanders in PPR

My current backs are:

Conner
Gibson
Jackson
Dobbins
Snell
Gaskin

receivers are:

Godwin
McLaurin
Antonio Brown
Crowder
Reagor
Aiyuk

I could have sworn I replied to this, but the bigger question was would the Miles owner accept that trade you asked about. I know as a Miles owner myself, I wouldn't.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,291.06
zuggyawesome wrote:I really feel like this will end up as an even trade for a rebuilding team.. but his value is so low right now you could probably get JT + a 1st for Adams. Try to catch the JT owner in his moment of weakness.

I do feel like it might be fairly low on JT right now as a potential buyer. We still have about 2-3 more weeks before our deadline and he's still in the hunt so I imagine his offer could/should improve if he's in it more. Problem is, JT might round into form so the offer may not go up haha.

FWIW, the guy with JT doesn't seem that interested in adding more to him...which is less than ideal.
Chum
offered me Preston Williams and Miles Sanders for Justin Jackson and Antonio Brown

wmharley wrote:
rrmcguire80 wrote:would you trade Justin Jackson and Jalen Reagor for Miles Sanders in PPR

My current backs are:

Conner
Gibson
Jackson
Dobbins
Snell
Gaskin

receivers are:

Godwin
McLaurin
Antonio Brown
Crowder
Reagor
Aiyuk

I could have sworn I replied to this, but the bigger question was would the Miles owner accept that trade you asked about. I know as a Miles owner myself, I wouldn't.
Chum
traded Crowder and Jackson for Sanders and Cooks
Great White Shark
rrmcguire80 wrote:traded Crowder and Jackson for Sanders and Cooks

:thumbright:

Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,730.68
HDear wrote:I usually don’t need advice but this one kind of intriguing’s me a little. I’m in a standard scoring league where passing TD’s are worth 4 points. I offered Kyler Murray, ARob and Lindsey(just a throw in) for JAllen and Ezekiel Elliott. I think with Elliott’s value right now that was pretty fair and maybe a little to much. He countered with Murray and ARob for JAllen, Edmonds and Mattison. Two top backups in the league that have or are about ready to be utilized as primary ball carriers. At first glance I was about ready to quickly decline but.......If Allen can pick up the pace and stay somewhat close to what Murray is doing I think I would give Robinson for the RB’s. Problem is I’m a Drake fan and still think whe he comes back the job is totally his again. That could be next week by the way it sounds. Roster is in sig. Any thoughts?

Thanks for confirming what my thoughts were. No it is. I ended up flipping Godwin for Edwards-Helaire. I liked my RB situation but just felt I needed to add a capable body and figure taking a chance in him wasn’t a bad idea.

12Team Standard
QB: Murray
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Hyde
WR: Jones, Robinson, Lockett, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Koo
Def: Seattle
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,510.44
rrmcguire80 wrote:offered me Preston Williams and Miles Sanders for Justin Jackson and Antonio Brown

wmharley wrote:

My current backs are:

Conner
Gibson
Jackson
Dobbins
Snell
Gaskin

receivers are:

Godwin
McLaurin
Antonio Brown
Crowder
Reagor
Aiyuk

i would hit accept quick before he changes his mind
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,011.68
zuggyawesome wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
mepa620 wrote:Redraft PPR:

trade Zeke and Hunt for Miles Sanders and Antonio Gibson?

i would ...

There's no way they go for that, right?

They were tempted but passed. If you were them would you be more interested if Antonio Brown was added?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,011.52
Lost Kittle and have this offer on the table - waller and fournette for James Robinson. .5 ppr and non keeper league, it would leave me at rb with cmac, Ronald Jones and fournette, David Johnson Zach moss and d Swift...options at TE in wire are weak, gotta take it right? James Robinson been a top 5 back but I feel waller is 2nd best TE now
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
I would accept that given your RB depth. DJ has good usage and your others have upside. Waller is a difference maker at a shallow position. I dont trust Robinson 2nd half so a bit biased

Mine in standard, should I pull the trigger or pass? On track for playoffs but no guarantee. Note that I have Andrews at TE

Give Swift, Goedert
Get Edmonds, Engram

Big help this week but I do like Swift 2nd half. Edmonds may or may not stay ahead of Drake