Miles Sanders and Jordan Howard

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,000.56
If I had Sanders I'd be a little concerned about Howard snaking some GL work.. That said, he looked pretty washed in Miami

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,610.50
He did. He was signed for a part time role, was reduced to just goal work, and lost that job.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,217.09
He played pretty well on the eagles, I could see a resurgence.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,644.78
Sanders has been injured twice this year. In his stead Boston Scott's been uninspiring and Corey Clement not effective. Should something happen to Sanders again I think Howard may take situational snaps away from Scott and Clement. I won't put anything past Pederson as from afar his coaching has appeared abysmal in recent years, but it'd be stupid of him to use Howard instead of Sanders in short yardage situations. Putting Howard on the field instead effectively tells the defense what you're going to do.

I don't know anything about Howard in the locker room, but given the current state of Philly's I wonder if he may have been brought in to play the role of peace maker.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,093.52
OarChambo wrote:Sanders has been injured twice this year. In his stead Boston Scott's been uninspiring and Corey Clement not effective. Should something happen to Sanders again I think Howard may take situational snaps away from Scott and Clement. I won't put anything past Pederson as from afar his coaching has appeared abysmal in recent years, but it'd be stupid of him to use Howard instead of Sanders in short yardage situations. Putting Howard on the field instead effectively tells the defense what you're going to do.

I don't know anything about Howard in the locker room, but given the current state of Philly's I wonder if he may have been brought in to play the role of peace maker.

maybe bringing him in helps Sanders somehow stay healthy? I know Howard isn't good but he's familiar with the system and can do some of the heavy lifting. Sanders can't afford to take many hits...and Scott is basically a scat back. I can see Philly trying to run the rock more because the passing game isn't working for Wentz this year.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"