Sand$: 17,840.92
Let’s start off with I don’t play in an ESPN league. But this is the dumbest thing in the history of dumb things come on ESPN get your crap together.

How do you have a quarterback being able to start at Tight end.

Reports are Taysum Hill will probably start this week vs Atlanta.

What the hell.

How u fair is this. Kelce the top TE is 18 per and the whole position is erratic at best and you are going to let a QB whose floor scoring is 20.

This is the biggest bunch of bull hockey eve

I’m so glad I don’t play in an ESPN league

Rant over
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,509.80
on FLEAFLICKER he's a QB/WR. But i know WR is deeper so it's not really a big deal.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 25,273.76
Listed as a QB on MFL, as it should be. Stupid BSPN.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 161,070.28
He's been listed as TE on ESPN throughout-because he lines up the majority of his snaps at "TE" position.

I don't see it as a crazy thing that he was listed there-because that's where he's been playing (same as basketball, baseball leagues where guys have multi-position eligibility).

I'm not sure how ESPN progresses with this after this week, because it may change....
But he's still playing those other spots after this week as well.

If he gets even 1/2 of normal snaps at QB-he's going to put up big numbers in TE slot
Great White Shark
Sand$: 39,710.26
Megalodon
marty1841 wrote:He's been listed as TE on ESPN throughout-because he lines up the majority of his snaps at "TE" position.

I don't see it as a crazy thing that he was listed there-because that's where he's been playing (same as basketball, baseball leagues where guys have multi-position eligibility).

I'm not sure how ESPN progresses with this after this week, because it may change....
But he's still playing those other spots after this week as well.

If he gets even 1/2 of normal snaps at QB-he's going to put up big numbers in TE slot

he's gonna get plenty of snaps...if you have him on ESPN you probably have the TE1

Jameis Winston will not be part of any offensive packages Sunday vs. the Falcons, per
@diannaESPN
. The Saints’ QB now is Taysom Hill.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 39,710.26
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,425.60
Makes more sense for him to be listed as QB/RB than TE.. He runs more than he passes ( does he ever? ) and he occasionally runs routes..

Listing as a TE is moronic

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Blue Shark
Sand$: 949.74
So do I play kelce or hill at my TE position?

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,731.20
Why and how is he getting the nod over Winston? Dude is a good athlete but cmon, do the Saints REALLY believe Taysom Hill gives them a better chance to win than Winston does? Atl will load the box and dare him to throw it, almost changes their entire offensive game plan imo.

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Megalodon
kkiddynamite21 wrote:Why and how is he getting the nod over Winston? Dude is a good athlete but cmon, do the Saints REALLY believe Taysom Hill gives them a better chance to win than Winston does? Atl will load the box and dare him to throw it, almost changes their entire offensive game plan imo.

i would agree...but man Jameis looked really bad vs SF. Missing easy throws...wrs were giving him crazy looks after the passes he was making.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,425.60
kkiddynamite21 wrote:Why and how is he getting the nod over Winston? Dude is a good athlete but cmon, do the Saints REALLY believe Taysom Hill gives them a better chance to win than Winston does? Atl will load the box and dare him to throw it, almost changes their entire offensive game plan imo.

I'd imagine they don't trust JW and figure Taysom can hand it off and throw short routes. MT probably most adversely affected and I'd imagine this decision gives Kamara a bump..

Can't recall seeing Hill throw the ball at all... Heck, when running the option I've never seen him hand it off. Ball hog

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,372.30
The Saints are 6-3 despite not having a QB that can throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field. And their next 3 opponents are Denver and Atlanta x2. If it isn't broke don't fix it?

I wouldn't dismiss the financial ramifications elm mentioned upstream, but for as good as Jameis is in our game it's important to remember how much of a disaster he is for his actual team. The Saints are a strong enough team to win games despite no vertical air attack, but no NFL team can overcome a QB that throws 30 int's.
Sand$: 42,195.13
memories of Colston being TE eligible his rookie season
Blue Shark
Sand$: 949.74
Hill is legit. I remember when GB drafted him and he was killing the preseason. Then big fat stupid McCarthy screwed things up and kept Hudley instead. Thinking we could draft a QB to use as trade bait for a higher pick. Just think if we dumped Hurley and kept hill, where we would be championship and player wise? McCarthy set GB back years. Dallas soon to follow. Hill will be the QB next year to draft after Brees retires you watch.

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams