Are we just fooling ourselves?

Sand$: 32,763.93
OarChambo wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
NautArch wrote:and of course i'm against mahomes this week.

me too

All I can hope is this will be the week they get the ground game working and let CEH get to work

Please. For the love of Christian Okoye, run the damn ball!

We'll see what the covid list looks like come Sunday, but given the Raiders lack of a pass rush it sure would make sense for them to come with a game plan like Buffalo tried. Keep everything in front of their DB's and hope for a mistake - then convert a neverending stream of 3rd and shorts on offense to minimize the amount of times KC has the ball.

Isn't that everyone's game plan against the Chiefs?

Only works if you keep it close.

I was speaking more to my hope/prayer that the Chiefs would stick to the ground game though and take the air out of the ball since I'm playing against Mahomes.

But then I heard about the celebratory bus trip after the last game
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,373.98
Eagles placed RB Corey Clement, WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, and DE Vinny Curry on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
This means the players either tested positive for the virus or were considered close contacts of someone who tested positive. Clement has 19 carries and five targets on the season while playing 14 percent of the team's offensive snaps. His absence could open up more snaps for Boston Scott. Arcega-Whiteside has just five targets on the year.

QB - T. Hill
RB - CEH, J. Taylor, C. Edmonds, Dobbins, Mostert
WR - D. Hopkins, Smith-Schuster, Godwin, A J Brown, Diontae Johnson
TE - Fant
PK- H Butker
DST - Ravens
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,584.08
endzoneview wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
me too

All I can hope is this will be the week they get the ground game working and let CEH get to work

Please. For the love of Christian Okoye, run the damn ball!

We'll see what the covid list looks like come Sunday, but given the Raiders lack of a pass rush it sure would make sense for them to come with a game plan like Buffalo tried. Keep everything in front of their DB's and hope for a mistake - then convert a neverending stream of 3rd and shorts on offense to minimize the amount of times KC has the ball.

Isn't that everyone's game plan against the Chiefs?

Only works if you keep it close.

I was speaking more to my hope/prayer that the Chiefs would stick to the ground game though and take the air out of the ball since I'm playing against Mahomes.

But then I heard about the celebratory bus trip after the last game

From the Raiders offense I have seen this year that is what they already do. And they've been doing it consistently well. This isn't a KC specific game plan.

What I said about the defense would be a KC specific game plan though. That Buffalo game was a tough watch, but KC only had 8 drives. It'd have been less if the Bills offense stayed on the field longer.
Browns placed DE Myles Garrett on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Garrett has been away from the team this week while feeling sick. Garrett popped a positive test on Friday and is now out for Week 11 against the Eagles. It greatly upgrades the matchup for Carson Wentz and even Miles Sanders. Garrett has been a wrecking ball this season.

Ruled OUT
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,460.46
:censor:

Myles may be the best Brown I have ever watched play.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 67,508.90
endzoneview wrote:
Garrett has been away from the team this week while feeling sick. Garrett popped a positive test on Friday and is now out for Week 11 against the Eagles. It greatly upgrades the matchup for Carson Wentz and even Miles Sanders. Garrett has been a wrecking ball this season.

Ruled OUT

and he's symptomatic so he'll be out the mandatory 10 days. game against Jacksonville next week is likely in jeopardy.
Supreme Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

Ruled OUT

and he's symptomatic so he'll be out the mandatory 10 days. game against Jacksonville next week is likely in jeopardy.

I believe if he's asymptomatic by Wed then he'll be cleared to board the plane Sat.
Great White Shark
Supreme Megalodon
His symptoms started Wed - that should mean the 10 day mandate ends before the plane leaves Sat. I'm not sure if Mary Kay said that in the linked because I refuse to give her a click.
'in jeopardy' in the sense that everything would have to go right and he'd be able to play

Technically correct but definitely written to make you click. But OAR is click proof.
Great White Shark
And this all presupposes the elephant in the room
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:

update

49ers placed Brandon Aiyuk on the reserve/COVID list.
San Francisco's outbreak continues as Kendrick Bourne, Trent Williams, and Aiyuk have now reverted to the team's COVID list twice in the past two weeks. Reserve TE Daniel Helm was also moved to the COVID list, joining Arik Armstead, Hroniss Grasu, Javon Kinlaw, and Joe Walker (along with Aiyuk and Williams) at this time. It's still possible for all to test negative for five consecutive days and return in time for the 49ers' divisional showdown against the Rams in Week 12.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,253.90
Griffimo wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

update

Not against it, but really?
Great White Shark
They don't have to wear masks on the field.