Week 11 waivers

Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,720.72
Don’t know why everyone is so low on Damien Harris. This years Patriots offense needs a run game. Newton is no Tom Brady in case no one has noticed. Harris is averaging almost 15 touches a game and that’s with one game where he received 6 carries. Not only is he receiving the touches but he is producing quite well.

12Team Standard
QB: Murray
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Hyde, Du Johnson, B. Hill
WR: Jones, Robinson, Lockett, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Blankenship
Def: Seattle
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Blue Shark
Sand$: 626.40
I’ve picked up Marvin Hall and Samaje Perine this week after getting Ballage last week. 12 team deep league dynasty so here we go...

QB: Jackson
RB: Chubb, Carson, White, Penny, Freeman,Ballage
WR: Hill, Allen, Hollywood,Anderson, Fuller
TE: Henry, Andrews
K: Butker
DEF: Bills
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,053.52
Elmagister wrote:Expecting RB2 or better seems a recipe for disappointment.

The Lions are allowing over 140 yards on the ground per game, and the most points per game to RBs over the past 5 weeks.
I'll be more surprised if Davis doesn't have a decent game (around 70 total yards and a TD) than if he tops 100 with a couple scores.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,091.23
If you have the open IR spot and someone dropped him, I'd grab Kittle in the off-chance he returns for the FF playoffs.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,204.12
Wondering if I add Akers or L Perine as a bench stash? Any advice is appreciated

QB: J. Allen
RB: Edwards-Helaire, Jacobs, Moss, A. Gibson, A Dillon, D. Williams
WR. Hill, P. Campbell, Aiyuk
TE: Higbee, Engram
D: Pittsburgh
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,093.52
kschmidty24 wrote:Wondering if I add Akers or L Perine as a bench stash? Any advice is appreciated

i'd go Perine

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,268.60
HDear wrote:Don’t know why everyone is so low on Damien Harris. This years Patriots offense needs a run game. Newton is no Tom Brady in case no one has noticed. Harris is averaging almost 15 touches a game and that’s with one game where he received 6 carries. Not only is he receiving the touches but he is producing quite well.

Blanket statements like your opening sentence are rarely accurate. “Everyone” is not low on Harris, especially after he hung 121 yards on the Ravens.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 492.86
SJSwarm wrote:
HDear wrote:Don’t know why everyone is so low on Damien Harris. This years Patriots offense needs a run game. Newton is no Tom Brady in case no one has noticed. Harris is averaging almost 15 touches a game and that’s with one game where he received 6 carries. Not only is he receiving the touches but he is producing quite well.

Blanket statements like your opening sentence are rarely accurate. “Everyone” is not low on Harris, especially after he hung 121 yards on the Ravens.

Everyone is so low on Mark Ingram is a more accurate statement and can be proven quite true. If I am part of everyone then I wish to be excluded. I am quite high on Harris.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,373.36
HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL ABOUT HARRIS NOW THAT SONY IS BACK ???
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 492.86
mstrbass2000 wrote:HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL ABOUT HARRIS NOW THAT SONY IS BACK ???

I think Harris is a more consistent back and hope the coaching staff realizes that. Michel simply isn't needed. He should be a game day inactive imo.
Chum
Sand$: 68.34
semi-biased take here but anyway I've rostered Sony in the begging of the season, and picked him up early this week because to me he still possesses quality traits of a superior RB on a stable team. Perhaps his stats aren't/weren't surging as of late but looks like hes lighter, faster, shiftier and can see the grain.

Harris can grind, but I dont see the level of productivity getting any higher w/ Sony back, and due to the fact that the RB position is so physically/mentally demanding that hes due for a valley after many peaks.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,720.72
SJSwarm wrote:

I apologize! Let’s slip most everyone in there.

12Team Standard
QB: Murray
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Hyde, Du Johnson, B. Hill
WR: Jones, Robinson, Lockett, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Blankenship
Def: Seattle
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,644.78
It's a shame Sony Michel's injuries hit him at such a young age because he possessed the traits of a lead rb. But he sucks now. Damien Harris is nothing special, but he's been quite effective. Bill has never been one to shy away from boring and effective and especially on this year's team.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 626.40
Added Scottie Phillips as a speculative add. The Texans have no draft capital and are limited in cap space. They need to know what they have in house over Johnson in Johnson.

QB: Jackson
RB: Chubb, Carson, White, Penny, Freeman,Ballage
WR: Hill, Allen, Hollywood,Anderson, Fuller
TE: Henry, Andrews
DEF: Bills
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,373.36
ahmads last hurrah or could he take the starting job from gaskins ???