Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,756.88
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:James Fukn Robinson in my dynasty before the season. Then the commissioner locked the FA's so i couldn't pick him back up...then it was too late. NEVER FORGET ...

oof

I dropped him too... right before Fournette was released :oops: :lol:

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 579.76
Drafted Pittman Jr. late in my dyno league and dropped after his calf injury.

He is arguably the most physical WR the Colts have, Cox being the physical specimen of their pass catchers.

12 Team PPR league-
QB- Brees, Burrow
RB- CE Helaire, Montgomery, Mostert, Wilson, M. Davis, Harris
WR- OBJ, Sanders, Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Claypool, Berrios.
TE- Cook, MO A Cox, J. Graham
K- Z Gonzales
D - CHI, TENN
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Was able to snag back Jonathan Taylor. So that’s good

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,062.63
](*,) Justin Jefferson WR Minnesota Vikings

Drafted him late with plans to hold for three weeks, in a panic move dropped him immediately before Week3, he proceeded to bust out.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,281.44
I didn't cut any huge contributors, but I dropped Alex Smith and Taysom Hill in a superflex league where I could now really use a 2nd QB.

That's the same league where I wasted my last $1 dart throw on Lynn Bowden instead of James Robinson.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,816.06
I dropped Jared Goff around Week 7 or so when he wasn't playing well. Picked up Wentz who was playing well....and now Goff is trending UP and Wentz is trending DOWN haha.

Deep Crimson
Great White Shark
Also dropped Nyheim Hines earlier in the year, around Week 7 or 8. He's playing *a little bit* better.

Also dropped James White last week, and now Burkhead is hurt.

Nothing all that significant like a James Robinson or Justin Herbert type of drop, but there are a few I'd like to have back.

Deep Crimson
Great White Shark
Oh wow...I have a good one actually. I forgot about this one.

I drafted Darrell Henderson in early September....and dropped him after Week 1. Forgot about that one. Henderson hasn't been great, but he's been a viable low-end RB2/Flex play at times when the other Rams RB's were hurt.

Lastly, I had been adding/dropping Chase Claypool every week from Week 1 to about Week 4 (right before his breakout game)...anticipating that he may be valuable if an injury occurred to one of the Steelers WR's. The week I had dropped him (for the 3rd or 4th time) was the week he had that monster game. Unfortunately, I didn't bid enough FAAB dollars to get him back the following week.

I dropped Marvin Jones as well. Right before Week 6 I think, maybe Week 7 or 8, not entirely sure. He wasn't producing at all. Even with Golladay out to begin the year he just wasn't producing and I had had enough. Now he's a viable WR3/Flex play.

Deep Crimson
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 319,160.23
Wow, that claypool move must hurt. That stinks

Image Image

Chum
Sand$: 117.80
Dropped Nick Chubb when he went on IR and am still kicking myself for not hanging onto him.,
Chum
Sand$: 32.96
Picked up CLaypool on Saturday as a bye week filler with upside. Changed my mind 15 minutes before kickoff, cut him and plugged in David Moore. Watched him score 50 points and become a wr starter for rest of the season.

Had top waiver priority spot. Proceeded to find out you can't claim guy you just dropped until he clears waivers. I guess I'd never tried that before. Needless to say, he was gone and so were my 50 points.....
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,475.24
Not this season, but I dropped Jimmy graham in his rookie season in a dyno. I was in that j look eagles for awhile, it haunted me everyday.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,177.20
James Robinson, picked him up, dropped him for dan arnold 5m later... wth am I dumb

I did this at like 3am, the commish of my league was up at that time got the transaction notification and immediately picked him up... my team would have been sick if id have kept him, just goes to show you listen to initial gut instincts.... it hasnt really hurt me but it could've made me near unbeatable

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
2020 BDC Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 319,160.23
allen3388 wrote:James Robinson, picked him up, dropped him for dan arnold 5m later... wth am I dumb

I did this at like 3am, the commish of my league was up at that time got the transaction notification and immediately picked him up... my team would have been sick if id have kept him, just goes to show you listen to initial gut instincts.... it hasnt really hurt me but it could've made me near unbeatable

Dropped players don’t go right into waivers?

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 6,135.47
Tee Higgins and Damien Harris

Twitter :@Adenchiz