Megalodon
Sand$: 54,088.30
Budmonsan wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:Also, if the Eagles were smart they would have traded Ertz last season or last off-season. They're better off if he's not a focal point of the offense.

I also heard that he doesn’t want to be there anymore. He had a big blowup with management.
Goedert looked better most of last season too though even though Ertz soaked up stats towards the middle and end of the season.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,941.12
I'm not sure if he's the answer.

Pederson saying that benching Wentz would be akin to throwing in the towel on the season doesn't instill a lot of confidence in where Hurts is at right now.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,927.60
zuggyawesome wrote:I'm not sure if he's the answer.

Pederson saying that benching Wentz would be akin to throwing in the towel on the season doesn't instill a lot of confidence in where Hurts is at right now.

Meh, I think the organization is just trying to save face and pretend that Wentz is the franchise QB they paid all that money for.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 317,110.47
SJSwarm wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:I'm not sure if he's the answer.

Meh, I think the organization is just trying to save face and pretend that Wentz is the franchise QB they paid all that money for.

Yep and interesting that they won the super bowl without him. Actually, not interesting, that tells the story!

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,824.40

when's the earliest out from this? after 2021?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,998.00
Yeah, they were already in cap hell next season. Even if the cap isn't suppressed and they decide to gut the team I don't think they can fit this cut/trade in 21.

May be best to just cut every veteran they can then throw Wentz out there surrounded by kids and scabs. Then when he hits IR or the calendar flips to December, whichever happens last, give Hurts some reps to see if he can be built around in 22. And cut Wentz at that time.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Man. That contract. What an outrageously bad/crippling decision to sign this guy. I’d love to revisit some of the Wentz>Dak debates. The question is what will Boys idiot GM Jerry do?

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 317,110.47
nosman21 wrote:Man. That contract. What an outrageously bad/crippling decision to sign this guy. I’d love to revisit some of the Wentz>Dak debates. The question is what will Boys idiot GM Jerry do?

I would expect that he signs dak to a great deal since it is being proven that he needs him!

Image Image

Great White Shark
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,921.18
Y'all are just trying to make me depressed.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,941.12
Griffimo wrote:

And... Russel Wilson

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
what are the cap ramifications for the Eagles if they were to trade Wentz?

Just in case a team doesn't have a quarterback under contract for 2021 and also has Wentz's old OC as it's head coach.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
Budmonsan wrote:They can win the division!

No. [-X

No they can't. This is the Eagles.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,998.00
Griffimo wrote:what are the cap ramifications for the Eagles if they were to trade Wentz?

Just in case a team doesn't have a quarterback under contract for 2021 and also has Wentz's old OC as it's head coach.

If overthecap is right they could designate him as a post June 1 cut for $10m if they're able to make an Osweiler deal. Whether they can do that or not first depends on where the NFL ends up with next year's cap. If it's reduced then it will be challenging to find a buyer.
Great White Shark
Well then its a good thing the team I'm referring to only has 110M on its cap next year