Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 128,409.04
Well this just blows. Lamar is going to be out with Covid and I can't even move Hilll to the QB slot because my roster is frozen until I drop Hill. If I drop him someone is going to grab him after he clears waivers so I won't get him back most likely.

2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 317,110.47
Wow man, that’s a doozy.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,295.40
SnakeStabler wrote:Well this just blows. Lamar is going to be out with Covid and I can't even move Hilll to the QB slot because my roster is frozen until I drop Hill. If I drop him someone is going to grab him after he clears waivers so I won't get him back most likely.

ESPN league? In yahoo you'd just need to drop a player, remove another from IR and then add hill.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,992.44
Espn league? You just need to sacrifice someone to the volcano, then say Bloody Mary while spinning 3 times in front of a mirror.

Also don’t forget to
Last edited by rugger48 on Fri 11.27.2020, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,904.64
sctroyfan wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:Well this just blows. Lamar is going to be out with Covid and I can't even move Hilll to the QB slot because my roster is frozen until I drop Hill. If I drop him someone is going to grab him after he clears waivers so I won't get him back most likely.

ESPN league? In yahoo you'd just need to drop a player, remove another from IR and then add hill.

I think this is per his league's crazy rule.
Megalodon
Sand$: 25,139.90
So drop Hill. You can then pick up another QB if you are worried about replacing the QB 15 numbers Lamar would have gotten against the Squeelers.

Yes, it's a stupid league setting, but consider it Karmic justice if you played him at TE last week. :D

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,680.38
Picked up Hill and managed to start him at TE on my only ESPN league.
Still lost the week despite the free square.
I do remember some kind of hiccup similar to what’s being discussed when the position eligibility was switched. It wasn’t as big a problem as what I’ve read here, but it still was a hiccup.
Bottom line: ESPN platform has always sucked. Never liked the interface or platform overall. Junkiest, most page dumping and script littered fantasy site I’ve ever played on.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,418.52

Think your roster unlocks one u move Taylor out of te or flex
Starter spot.

QB Wilson
RB1/2 Alvin/GIO
WR1/2: ARob/Dionte
Flex melvin
TE: GOEDERT
DST BROWNS
K RODRIGO
bench PITTMAN, EKELER,ERTZ, GUS, AB

Start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, TE, D, K 14 man roster
(.5ppr. 12 team)
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 317,110.47
bluemist wrote:
So drop Hill. You can then pick up another QB if you are worried about replacing the QB 15 numbers Lamar would have gotten against the Squeelers.

Yes, it's a stupid league setting, but consider it Karmic justice if you played him at TE last week. :D

Oh boy.... but you make a great point

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,904.64
Nah, if it's an ESPN setting and it's legit, it's not the fault of Snake to capitalize on it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,440.82
Not ESPN, though they had other glitches with this. Definitely curious on what site made you drop him.
Sand$: 17,840.92
Royce Freeman may start at QB

I hear he has RB eligibility

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,016.24
It's going to be DEN WR Kendall Hinton playing QB this week.

And wow, ESPN has him listed as only a QB. Great consistency.

QB: Herbert, Mayfield   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, Patrick, Lazard, Higgins
TE: Kelce, Tonyan  IDP: D.White  K: Gay  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,954.12
garsh wrote:It's going to be DEN WR Kendall Hinton playing QB this week.

And wow, ESPN has him listed as only a QB. Great consistency.

He wasn't in their db yesterday.