Stashes for next year

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,344.90
Who all do you think are not big names right now but will be breakouts next year? Is Hill someone that takes over if brees actually retires and is ge worth stashing? Who do you have as a breakout?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,221.90
I kinda like Mims as a year two breakout. Trevor Lawrence is looking like he is heading there could be a nice long-term combo.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

― Mark Twain
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,852.86
How about a curveball and stashing guys like Njoku and OJ Howard? A change of scenery and they'll easily be in the TE1 mix. Not that that counts for much, but still. Take what you can get.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,337.73
I snagged Coulter a couple weeks back. Not sure how available he will be with Fuller’s suspension, but he should get a shot at a big role next season.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,548.44
FantasyHussy wrote:How about a curveball and stashing guys like Njoku and OJ Howard? A change of scenery and they'll easily be in the TE1 mix. Not that that counts for much, but still. Take what you can get.

I just claimed Juice in the comedy yesterday with this same thought.

Chief's got a contract and performance problem. Had he produced then he could be in demand, but he hasn't and there's no reason to believe that will change at this point. If that doesn't changed over the next 5 (plus?) games then barring a giveaway he's a Brown next year.
Supreme Megalodon
unimsw wrote:I snagged Coulter a couple weeks back. Not sure how available he will be with Fuller’s suspension, but he should get a shot at a big role next season.

He's definitely stash worthy in deep leegs, but I'm not expecting anything. New regime coming in that will have no ties to him. They lack resources to meaningfully upgrade, but if they prioritize WR then they can. And I'm not sorry but I still giggle whenever I write anything involving the Texans needing a WR upgrade.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,145.02
Is this another Minschew thread?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,632.14
FantasyHussy wrote:How about a curveball and stashing guys like Njoku and OJ Howard? A change of scenery and they'll easily be in the TE1 mix. Not that that counts for much, but still. Take what you can get.

In that line of thinking, if Chris Herndon ever gets a coach that isn’t cork on the fork stupid, he could break out too.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:

In that line of thinking, if Chris Herndon ever gets a coach that isn’t cork on the fork stupid, he could break out too.

Every week I look at his name and say to myself I should drop him and don't. I don't expect to be rewarded, but I'm keeping him around just in case anyway.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,991.00
Here are some of the 2020 rookies that might be available -

QB - Jalen Hurts, jordan Love
RB - Perine, AJ Dillon, Eno Benjamin, Reggie Gilliam
WR - Gabe davis, Quintez Cephus, Donovan Peoples Jones, Collin johnson, Tyler Johnson
TE - Harrison Bryant, Cole Kmet,
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

Every week I look at his name and say to myself I should drop him and don't. I don't expect to be rewarded, but I'm keeping him around just in case anyway.

He seems like he has been around forever, but Herndon is only 24. I don’t watch much Clemson football, so I don’t know if Trevor likes TE’s, but I think it’s worth the end of the bench stash. With an actual offensive mind at the helm, on the surface a trio of Crowder, Mims, and Herndon seems like they could do some damage.

Supreme Megalodon
jdferguson07 wrote:Here are some of the 2020 rookies that might be available -

WR - Gabe davis, Quintez Cephus, Donovan Peoples Jones, Collin johnson, Tyler Johnson

Jordan Love = Josh Freeman

Other than him, and personally I don’t think much of Eno, the rest are worthy dyno stashes.

I’d add Van Jefferson to the list.

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,208.20
jdferguson07 wrote:Here are some of the 2020 rookies that might be available -

what's the word on Reggie Gilliam? He's the only one available for me.

im also curious about WR Isaiah Hodgin, Isaiah Coulter and TE Hunter Bryant (TE premium)

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,796.46
I just went through the list of Covid holdouts to see if there was anyone in there who might be worthwhile next season. No one really jumps off the page, but I'm curious about Damien Williams.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29533526/players-opting-2020-nfl-season-coronavirus-concerns-tracking-full-list

Devin Funchess, Marquis Goodwin, Geronimo Allison, Marqise Lee, Allen Hurns, Travis Benjamin, Al Wilson and Josh Doctson are also people who play football. :wink:

CJ Mosley, D'onte Hightower for the IDP leagues...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,666.68

Bucs exercised 5th year on oj. Shoot he might be the starter.