Alvin Kamara group hug thread

Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,367.44
getdownmmmkay wrote:welp. i'm toast. michael thomas/nick chubb in the first two rounds was just too much to overcome.

draft prep, it is.

Always DraftKings! Every day's a new day! \:D/

Great White Shark League 2020 - Nole Man
League of Titans 2020 Norse League - Nole Man
NFL Challenge 2020 AFC - Tennessee Titans
Last Call Playoff League IX 2021 - Nole Man
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,337.73
getdownmmmkay wrote:welp. i'm toast. michael thomas/nick chubb in the first two rounds was just too much to overcome.

draft prep, it is.

Thomas killed a lot of teams. I took him and Ekeler in a league and I have had an awful year.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,208.20
unimsw wrote:

draft prep, it is.

Thomas killed a lot of teams. I took him and Ekeler in a league and I have had an awful year.

dont forget Barkley, Zeke? and McCaffrey...a lot of teams faced injuries. All about how you bounce back.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,337.73
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
unimsw wrote:

draft prep, it is.

dont forget Barkley, Zeke? and McCaffrey...a lot of teams faced injuries. All about how you bounce back.

Definitely. Losing a first rounder is hard. Losing your first and second rounder for the bulk of the season is harder. Need some luck at that point.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,167.16
Can we add Golladay to this group hug for us owners that drafted him in the 2nd/3rd as their WR1?

#hugsnotdrugs
#justkiddingletsgethighandhugitout
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,796.46
I'm still reeling from my Chubb/Ekeler/Mack picks in the House of Bourbon best ball draft...
Chum
Sand$: 27.18
Everyday I take a little walk up the street to where I lost my Kamara and I call out to him, "I know your out there you stud... come back to me".... maybe one day he will hear me... hopefully before I am decimated in the playoffs...

In better news I found this WR called MetCaf - Fantasy giveth and taketh
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,624.40
Thank God that defense is lighting it up.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,798.98
I think we're getting off topic here...

Best case scenario for Kamara owners is for the Saints to lose this weekend to Atl or for Hill to get hurt himself or completely fail.

Winston would at least complete some check down or screen passes
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,156.58
I'm finding it hard to be enthused about what normally would be a tasty matchup Vs Atl this week... Just need ATL to score points ( somewhat unlikely ) and make NO change up the game script from the last two weeks

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 316,853.87
sctroyfan wrote:I'm finding it hard to be enthused about what normally would be a tasty matchup Vs Atl this week... Just need ATL to score points ( somewhat unlikely ) and make NO change up the game script from the last two weeks

They might score.... I think some saints defensive players may not play and it looks like Julio is gonna go

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,852.86
Drew Brees is back this week
Perhaps we can share a group hug of joy after a Sunday Night shootout where Kamara puts up 43 points.
I'm breathing it into existence.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,156.58
Thank you Baby Breesus!

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 161,533.84
Brees back.
Thomas out.

Stars aligning for you Kamara owners here....
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,935.64
How could I have missed this group? Been in dire need of hugs for a while now. But now I see the light in the end of the tunnel. So much so that I traded for Kamara in primary league as well. Let's hope it pays out.