MINSHEW MANIA - Brace Yourselves

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,519.62
bunnywafer wrote:What's the tank's thoughts on Jake Luton? I barely remember hearing about him during my rookie draft prep, and he went undrafted in my dyno.

I'll probably be starting him this week in my dyno due to Burrow's bye and Darnold's ouchiness and suckiness.

i picked him up in my dynasty superflex...i'm hoping he kills it and takes Minshew's job. Not sure what to expect...i wasn't impressed with him at Oregon st.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 27,437.46
bunnywafer wrote:What's the tank's thoughts on Jake Luton? I barely remember hearing about him during my rookie draft prep, and he went undrafted in my dyno.

I'll probably be starting him this week in my dyno due to Burrow's bye and Darnold's ouchiness and suckiness.

Hard to say. I don’t think he’s special, but he also played on literally one of the worst overall teams in college football, and some of my Beaver alum friends swear he has NFL ability and was just held back by the lack of talent around him. But he doesn’t have to be special to put up some solid fantasy points for the next few weeks. I picked him up in TPL before the jags bye just to block other QB needy teams from getting him.

#FIREGRUDEN
Chum
Sand$: 68.34
I might start him with Burrow on bye
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,425.60

I'd probably be more inclined to take a stab at Lock rather than Luton but I understand you're not talking redraft. I'd start Luton over Darnold though just because of Houston

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,273.42
sctroyfan wrote:

I'd probably be more inclined to take a stab at Lock rather than Luton but I understand you're not talking redraft. I'd start Luton over Darnold though just because of every single thing we've seen from Darnold and the Jets "offense" this season

I fixed your typo.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,254.50
Well his non-throwing hand goes gay while throwing, sure sign of a successful Qb.
Sand$: 42,195.13
Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said Mike Glennon will start Week 12 against the Browns.
Glennon will replace Jake Luton after Luton threw four interceptions in a loss to the Steelers last week. Gardner Minshew (thumb) isn't ready to return, clearing the way for Glennon to start. The move to Glennon is surprising for a one-win Jaguars team. 30-year-old Glennon is a journeyman with a career 60% completion percentage. This will likely be a one-week spot start for Glennon.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 496.78
Do u think that decreases production from jags wr?

12 team
Wilson,
Cmc, carson,montgomery,mattison,William's (gb)
Golladay,ridley,chark,boyd,mike williams
Tonyan
Carson
Colts, browns
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,097.48
BLUE651 wrote:Do u think that decreases production from jags wr?

They all suck. Who knows
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 318,660.23
This could be a situation where management is tanking.

Either way, seems that Robinson is the only player to trust at this point

Image Image

Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said Mike Glennon will start Week 13 against the Vikings.

Glennon will remain the starter after averaging 6.7 YPA and completing 57 percent of his passes in a loss to the Browns. Gardner Minshew (thumb) has been cleared to return, but the Jaguars are sticking with journeyman Glennon for another game. Marrone said Jacksonville "could end up with a different starting quarterback each week depending on how things go." The one-win Jaguars will turn back to Jake Luton or Minshew if Glennon struggles.

Not sure why they won't go back to Minshew. I can't imagine Glennon having two competent games in a row.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,131.70
I believe it's the same reason that WSH is playing Alex Smith over Dwayne Hasksins.

They're likely moving on from Minshew.. I dont' think JAX believes Glennon could possibly be the long term answer.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Those scenarios aren't similar at all
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,273.42
zuggyawesome wrote:I believe it's the same reason that WSH is playing Alex Smith over Dwayne Hasksins.

They're likely moving on from Minshew.. I dont' think JAX believes Glennon could possibly be the long term answer.

I think Washington is playing Smith because they still have a chance to win a very weak division and he gives them a better shot to do that.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,131.70
hard 10 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:I believe it's the same reason that WSH is playing Alex Smith over Dwayne Hasksins.

I think Washington is playing Smith because they still have a chance to win a very weak division and he gives them a better shot to do that.

Maybe, maybe not. I did find his demotion from starter to third string pretty telling, though

Some zig when others zag. I zug.