User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1873
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009
Sand$: 1,647.34
I was taking about pushing the Season into 2021 past the usually end date of the NFL season
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22125
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 53,801.92
Striker1110 wrote:I was taking about pushing the Season into 2021 past the usually end date of the NFL season
Even if it is pushed back, these stadiums aren't going to be booking anything any time soon, IMO. But, we'll see.
Great White Shark
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 10,624.40
rugger48 wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:I’ll bet all my sands that the Raiders have an even, or better record than the 2020 pats.


Ok, 6657 confirm?

Somebody owes this Raider fan some sands.
_______________________________________

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25944
Joined: Sat Nov 5, 2005
Sand$: 68,944.70
Cadence calls wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:I’ll bet all my sands that the Raiders have an even, or better record than the 2020 pats.


Ok, 6657 confirm?

Somebody owes this Raider fan some sands.


Good, that way you can pay me the $2000 sand you lost when Trump lost.
Great White Shark
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 10,624.40
Paid
_______________________________________

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25944
Joined: Sat Nov 5, 2005
Sand$: 68,944.70
Cadence calls wrote:Paid


Thank you. Hopefully rugger pays up soon too.


And as for this thread: Yup, I think the Patriots are done as a dynasty. But that doesn't mean they can't be competitive, give Belichick 1-2 years to figure out QB and we'll see whether they're playoff contenders or not.

I think this year was off track from the get-go due to COVID and the number of players opting out, but they really didn't have a solution for replacing Brady. The rest of the team may improve next year, but QB is a giant question mark and I don't know what Belichick has planned.
Great White Shark
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 10,624.40
Rugger paid.
And as far as I know, nobody took me up on the Trump bet.
Thank god
_______________________________________

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6644
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 12,145.02
Cadence calls wrote:Rugger paid.
And as far as I know, nobody took me up on the Trump bet.
Thank god

Might want to recheck that, hoss.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5880
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 37,687.16
NautArch wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:Rugger paid.
And as far as I know, nobody took me up on the Trump bet.
Thank god

Might want to recheck that, hoss.


viewtopic.php?f=13&t=345972&start=21000
_______________________________________

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25944
Joined: Sat Nov 5, 2005
Sand$: 68,944.70
Griffimo wrote:
NautArch wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:Rugger paid.
And as far as I know, nobody took me up on the Trump bet.
Thank god

Might want to recheck that, hoss.


viewtopic.php?f=13&t=345972&start=21000


He paid me already, and I think I'm the only one that bet sands.

When he said nobody took him up on his bet, I think he's referring to his initial bet of wagering first round picks that Trump would win. I didn't see anyone other than me make any bet with him.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5880
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 37,687.16
Thumbs up emoji
_______________________________________

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage