It's Tua Time

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 316,853.87
jnadke wrote:An introspective take on "is Tua good":

If Houston called tomorrow and offered Miami Deshaun Watson for Tua + both 1sts, and they took it, would Miami fans be happy?

No! Miami would be giving up too much!

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,666.68
Budmonsan wrote:
jnadke wrote:An introspective take on "is Tua good":

If Houston called tomorrow and offered Miami Deshaun Watson for Tua + both 1sts, and they took it, would Miami fans be happy?

No! Miami would be giving up too much!

I’m not saying they would, but I think that would be a fair trade.
Supreme Megalodon
Definitely a fair trade but Miami is going to roll with Tua

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 38,618.12
That trade wouldn't make any sense for Phins. We would basically become the Houston offense and Watson would be back where he started (o-line and skill positions needing investment but no top picks to do it).
Sand$: 40,606.79

Is jnadke really Chris Mortensen?
Supreme Megalodon
He must have read that prior to posting...

Image Image

He posted two days prior
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,009.42
Jnadke is not Mort, he is the "informed source".

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,666.68
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:That trade wouldn't make any sense for Phins. We would basically become the Houston offensesne year and Watson would be back where he started (o-line and skill positions needing investment but no top picks to do it).

You be giving up 2 firsts in the same year. It would all depend on how they felt about tua, but if they are hesitant about tua, then it’s an easy yes for Miami.

Again I am not saying that this would happen , nor am I saying the dolphins don’t like tua.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,648.68
rugger48 wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:That trade wouldn't make any sense for Phins. We would basically become the Houston offensesne year and Watson would be back where he started (o-line and skill positions needing investment but no top picks to do it).

You be giving up 2 firsts in the same year. It would all depend on how they felt about tua, but if they are hesitant about tua, then it’s an easy yes for Miami.

Again I am not saying that this would happen , nor am I saying the dolphins don’t like tua.

If MIA goes for this trade I don't think it'd be any sleight on Tua. Watson is an elite 25 year old QB in the prime of his career. Even if it was Trevor Lawrence and 2 1sts that would tempt a lot of teams.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,480.30
i think giving tua and houstons 1 back to em with a 3rd would get it done cause miami would be taking on a masssive contract also in a yr where the cap is gonna go down 20-25 million a yr,many free agents are gonna be crying 2021
Supreme Megalodon
mstrbass2000 wrote:i think giving tua and houstons 1 back to em with a 3rd would get it done cause miami would be taking on a masssive contract also in a yr where the cap is gonna go down 20-25 million a yr,many free agents are gonna be crying 2021

Plus Watson is really pissed and wants out and looks like it’s only Miami he will go to so if the dolphins stand their ground, Houston may give in.

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,009.42
With the first pick in the 2022 NFL draft the Houston Texans select......

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Some Dolphins players not confident in Tua Tagovailoa's quarterbacking abilities

Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports that multiple Dolphins have doubts about Tua Tagovailoa.

In response to last week’s claim from G.M. Chris Grier that Tua will be the starting quarterback in 2021, one unnamed player said: “I understand what they said. But I don’t understand why.”

Per Salguero, the three unnamed players said they hope Tagovailoa will improve, but they said that he wasn’t “outstanding” as a rookie.

Going to guess the name of these three players are Ryan Fitzpatrick, Patrick Fitzryan and Bryan Fitzpatrick
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,632.14
This thread is wack now that Elm is gone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion