Megalodon
Sand$: 2,785.12
rugger48 wrote:
steelkings wrote:Ah..so the final answer is that the Steelers replaced Big Ben with Mason Rudolph.

Hold that thought, Steelers are exploring the new rule where other teams starting qbs can be treated like practice squad players.

Soooo, we’ll be be replacing Big Ben with Mahomes.

Is this real

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,648.94
prplhz14 wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
steelkings wrote:Ah..so the final answer is that the Steelers replaced Big Ben with Mason Rudolph.

Hold that thought, Steelers are exploring the new rule where other teams starting qbs can be treated like practice squad players.

Soooo, we’ll be be replacing Big Ben with Mahomes.

Is this real

Yes for all QBs under 42 and 9 months
Megalodon
Sand$: 2,785.12
Interesting

Supreme Megalodon
prplhz14 wrote:Interesting

You don’t have to ask, yes roethlisberger is yours
SandShark
Sand$: 145.32
If anybody is going to Indy It will be Carson Wentz. Reich and Wentz were attached at the hip in Philly. Reich was Wentz's first QB coach and then they won a Superbowl when Reitz was the OC. If indy moves away from Rivers, Wentz is a lock to go there.

Is It 5pm yet
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 315,791.01
That makes a lot of sense

Image Image

Sand$: 40,479.47
And Indy has a boatload of cap space to take on a bad contract

It's a nice dot connecting landing spot assuming of course Rivers is done.
SandShark
Sand$: 145.32
endzoneview wrote:And Indy has a boatload of cap space to take on a bad contract

I think Philliy will cut Wentz, pay him the rest of the guaranteed money they owe him and move on. He is a huge cap hit for them. They certainly cant extend him. He will be signing a brand new contract with the colts

Is It 5pm yet
Supreme Megalodon
steelkings wrote:
endzoneview wrote:And Indy has a boatload of cap space to take on a bad contract

I think Philliy will cut Wentz, pay him the rest of the guaranteed money they owe him and move on. He is a huge cap hit for them. They certainly cant extend him. He will be signing a brand new contract with the colts

That’s a 50+ million cap hit on a year that the salary cap goes down. Their best bet is a post June 1st trade.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,475.76
i dont see philly moving on from wentz,hurts was exposed by the cowboys defense (yes the cowboys defense) last week plus 50 million hit with a lower cap makes zero sense
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,451.28
mstrbass2000 wrote:i dont see philly moving on from wentz,hurts was exposed by the cowboys defense (yes the cowboys defense) last week plus 50 million hit with a lower cap makes zero sense

It is impossible for a 2nd round rookie getting a late season cameo after a covid offseason to be exposed. That's nonsense. It's just the starting point on the developmental curve.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,181.39
It is impossible for a 2nd round rookie getting a late season cameo after a covid offseason to be exposed. That's nonsense. It's just the starting point on the developmental curve.

Couldn't agree more.

That's going to be the case for a number of rookies this year who for whatever reason, couldn't assimilate in the "normal" way we've gotten used to. There are plenty of rookies who we'll overlook now who in 2021 in what promises to be more "normal" that will develop because of the change in how the offseason hopefully changes. They need the hands on and consistent structure that simply wasn't there this year...not all together different than kids who are struggling with remote learning but flourish in a classroom environment.

2020 House Of Bourbon
2020 Deep Black
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,979.32
"I don't have a clear assessment of the overall depth of the cap ramifications, but I think it's reasonable to assume there's a chance he'll be back, certainly," he said.--- Mike Tomlin, discussing Ben's future with the team.

Belichek has nothing on Tomlin when it comes to coach speak. =D>

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Sand$: 40,479.47
Ha, that was great.
Megalodon
Sand$: 7,098.93

Twitter :@Adenchiz