BAL vs BUF

Poll ended at Sat 01.16.2021, 23:26

Ravens
7
28%
Bills
18
72%
 
Total votes : 25
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003
Sand$: 22,489.55
OUCH!
That was a game killer pick 6.....
_______________________________________

Image
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain
Great White Shark
Posts: 4393
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 22,941.12
Indeed.

Even more unfortunate since the LG missed a block on the previous play with a WIDE OPEN Marquise Brown for a tuddy.

Overall been a poorly executed game by the Ravens
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003
Sand$: 22,489.55
zuggyawesome wrote:Indeed.

Even more unfortunate since the LG missed a block on the previous play with a WIDE OPEN Marquise Brown for a tuddy.

Overall been a poorly executed game by the Ravens


Yes and no, the Bills Defense is playing perfect football, very impressed. They are in the backfield on runs and keeping Lamar in the pocket. Just perfect execution.

Edit: Aw Snap Lamar is down! ](*,)
_______________________________________

Image
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 73500
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 317,110.47
Yea Lamar out Is a huge problem
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 884
Joined: Sun Sep 2, 2012
Sand$: 2,241.94
Mad_Puppy wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:Indeed.

Even more unfortunate since the LG missed a block on the previous play with a WIDE OPEN Marquise Brown for a tuddy.

Overall been a poorly executed game by the Ravens


Yes and no, the Bills Defense is playing perfect football, very impressed. They are in the backfield on runs and keeping Lamar in the pocket. Just perfect execution.

Edit: Aw Snap Lamar is down! ](*,)


Image
_______________________________________

Blue 14 (casualty)
49ers loyalist
Great White Shark
Posts: 4393
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 22,941.12
Off Constantly wrote:
Mad_Puppy wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:Indeed.

Even more unfortunate since the LG missed a block on the previous play with a WIDE OPEN Marquise Brown for a tuddy.

Overall been a poorly executed game by the Ravens


Yes and no, the Bills Defense is playing perfect football, very impressed. They are in the backfield on runs and keeping Lamar in the pocket. Just perfect execution.

Edit: Aw Snap Lamar is down! ](*,)


Image


Lot of self inflicted penalties for the Ravens.. and they've had about 4 terrible snaps from the center. Bills are playing well, but a lot of these struggles are just BAL choking
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Posts: 9122
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010
Sand$: 19,860.58
Oh man, that overthrow is going to haunt him for a looooong time.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10609
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 25,151.44
Kaleb.09 wrote:Regardless whether the Ravens lose tonight,Im just happy Lamar got his 1st playoff win.
Not sure tonight will change the narrative much. Haters gonna hate and all.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 40991
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 128,454.50
Congrats to the Bills but I just don't see this team having much of a chance against KC. That said I will be rooting for the Browns on Sunday.
_______________________________________

Image
2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Great White Shark
Posts: 3551
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 10,706.10
I’ve got a ton of fantasy contest and some money chips on the KC/Buff AFC champ game.
Love it.
_______________________________________

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 55210
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 41,464.95
Tiger Shark
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007
Sand$: 496.78
Stats dont tell the whole story. Buffalo was the better team today. Constant pressure. The Bills are a well coached team
_______________________________________

12 team
Wilson,
Cmc, carson,montgomery,mattison,William's (gb)
Golladay,ridley,chark,boyd,mike williams
Tonyan
Carson
Colts, browns
User avatar
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Posts: 32272
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005
Sand$: 4,565.80
endzoneview wrote:

Correction.... "101" yard turnover. :D


Go Bills!
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 11,921.18
Yeah, I"m not going to say the ravens were the better team and just lost because of a massive pick 6 and a Lamar injury.

Bills Defense stepped up big time and the offense continued.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59648
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 121,998.00
Nah, Josh Allen and the offense as a whole was generally ineffective last night. The Bills won that game defending the red zone, conducting voodoo on the Ravens center, and bafflingly on Justin Tucker's leg.