Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,304.26
Boogs34 wrote:Dear Carson Wentz,

Good job getting paid.

Sincerely,

Matt Flynn

That's a real bad FF memory.. I decided to wait to draft QB and like 5 teams drafted backups prior to the 9th round. Then a couple drafted a 3rd... Jackholes right?? ANyhow, Flynn ended up starting the season as my QB. He is the epitome of flash in the pan...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,860.58
sctroyfan wrote:

Good job getting paid.

Sincerely,

Matt Flynn

That's a real bad FF memory.. I decided to wait to draft QB and like 5 teams drafted backups prior to the 9th round. Then a couple drafted a 3rd... Jackholes right?? ANyhow, Flynn ended up starting the season as my QB. He is the epitome of flash in the pan...

To be fair, if someone better than Matt Flynn had been signed by Seattle it's possible Russell Wilson may never have had a chance to start, being a 3rd round pick and all.

Also while Flynn got paid, his contract was fairly cheap. He got paid nowhere near as much as Wentz, comparatively.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 100,873.55
OarChambo wrote:I dunno, this setup is ripe for a power hungry coach to make the move. If he fixes Wentz he's a wizard. If he doesn't then he can point the finger to those that came before him then if he plays his cards right has more control over the team moving forward and isn't held accountable for the 21 team's failures.

That's why they say it's an NFL HEAD COACHING opportunity. Remember Ken Whisenhunt?

THREE -3- peat

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,024.52
OarChambo wrote:I dunno, this setup is ripe for a power hungry coach to make the move. If he fixes Wentz he's a wizard. If he doesn't then he can point the finger to those that came before him then if he plays his cards right has more control over the team moving forward and isn't held accountable for the 21 team's failures.

Yep, I was think that since yesterday. It’s not my guy , I cant fix him.
Sand$: 41,464.95
Bucs defensive coordinator Todd Bowles will interview for the Eagles' head coaching vacancy.

Good luck with that.

Bowles is a super nice guy and a really good DC, he's just not a HC.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,824.40
Coin flip on which team is worse to take over between Philly and Houston
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,860.58
endzoneview wrote:Bucs defensive coordinator Todd Bowles will interview for the Eagles' head coaching vacancy.

Good luck with that.

Bowles is a super nice guy and a really good DC, he's just not a HC.

Todd Bowles is probably the best they can hope for, with that much organization dysfunction and cap hell.

It'd be good for him to take it, he's not going to get many 2nd chances.
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,282.42
jnadke wrote:
sctroyfan wrote:

Good job getting paid.

Sincerely,

Matt Flynn

To be fair, if someone better than Matt Flynn had been signed by Seattle it's possible Russell Wilson may never have had a chance to start, being a 3rd round pick and all.

Also while Flynn got paid, his contract was fairly cheap. He got paid nowhere near as much as Wentz, comparatively.

Yikes... that's a shockingly bad decision. Didn't they have football Jesus too? Whatever that guy's name actually was, the big dude that never did anything but had amazing hair and beard.
Megalodon
Sand$: 7,176.49

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,998.00
That'd certainly check the power hungry box.
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,941.12
OarChambo wrote:That'd certainly check the power hungry box.

Yes, yes it would.... :lol:

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Eagles are interviewing Kellen Moore and Dennis Allen for HC
Great White Shark
they are somehow going to accidentally interview Doug Pederson again.
Ray Rhodes interviews tomorrow