Poll ended at Sat 01.16.2021, 23:28

Browns
22%
Chiefs
78%

Total votes : 23
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 101,031.39
If the Browns can build on this they can change the narrative of that franchise. Or it’s a run we will look back on in 15 years the next time they win a playoff game.

Browns have a lot of pieces and looked more dangerous than I thought.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,739.36
RotoMoto wrote:Weird looking hit on Pat, looked like more danger to his neck than a shot to the head. Hope he's alright

Was a neck nerve issue, as they said he didn't take a shot to the head. Wild that it made him wobbly; sounds like he almost got Steven Seagal'd. Maybe another point of emphasis during the off season competition committee when that happens to the MVP.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 39,821.80
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,558.15
Browns have the goods in place to be a force in the AFC North for the foreseeable future. They'll get the slight benefit of a 2021 schedule that in a few matchups, they won't go against the other teams 2020 division champ as well....another reason that PIT is going to have a rough year.

It will be interesting to see what the team does when OBJ comes back in 2021.
Sand$: 42,202.29
Browns get a third place schedule so they draw the Patriots and Texans next year.

AFC North plays NFC North and AFC West next year.

Until that 17th game screws everything up.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,269.00
RotoMoto wrote:
RotoMoto wrote:Weird looking hit on Pat, looked like more danger to his neck than a shot to the head. Hope he's alright

Was a neck nerve issue, as they said he didn't take a shot to the head. Wild that it made him wobbly; sounds like he almost got Steven Seagal'd. Maybe another point of emphasis during the off season competition committee when that happens to the MVP.

https://youtu.be/m72HAX7AtNw
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,429.12
canadianraiderfan wrote:
endzoneview wrote:you cant stop Chad Henne, you can only hope to contain him

Said no one.... ever :lol:

I had to look and see if it was the same Henne.. I thought he was old and retired years ago.. For some reason it seems like he's been around forever

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,558.15
endzoneview wrote:Browns get a third place schedule so they draw the Patriots and Texans next year.

AFC North plays NFC North and AFC West next year.

Until that 17th game screws everything up.

Thanks...I was just about to Google that. :thumbright:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,405.48
jesteva wrote:Browns have the goods in place to be a force in the AFC North for the foreseeable future. They'll get the slight benefit of a 2021 schedule that in a few matchups, they won't go against the other teams 2020 division champ as well....another reason that PIT is going to have a rough year.

It will be interesting to see what the team does when OBJ comes back in 2021.

There will be turnover in and additions to that WR room, DPJ is the only one that's safe, and I think Beckham's actually safer than both Landry and Higgins.
Supreme Megalodon
bluemist wrote:Impossible to be too upset. Lots of coulda/woulda/shoulda of course, but overall this was a great showing by the Browns this season. They'll be back.

I'll be at peace with it within the next couple days, but the way that played out was gut wrenching.
Megalodon
Sand$: 25,292.02
OarChambo wrote:
bluemist wrote:Impossible to be too upset. Lots of coulda/woulda/shoulda of course, but overall this was a great showing by the Browns this season. They'll be back.

I'll be at peace with it within the next couple days, but the way that played out was gut wrenching.
When they got the ball after the interception i thought there was an 8 minute TD drive coming. Stefanaski would not be so conservative given the same situation again IMO.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,131.70
bluemist wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

When they got the ball after the interception i thought there was an 8 minute TD drive coming. Stefanaski would not be so conservative given the same situation again IMO.

Gotta just take this as a learning experience; Browns got their feet wet in the playoffs.

The 2 wasted timeouts were a killer. Chubb’s drops were huge. Baker did what he could, but the receivers were smothered for most of the game.

I’m surprised they didnt run more given the strengths and weakness of KCs defense... but they’ll be back.

After seeing these receivers get swallowed up, I’d expect OBJ to be back next year. W/es going on with Baker when he’s on the field needs to be worked out because they absolutely need some more athleticism out of this receiving core against elite secondaries.

On the Bright side.. looks like CLE has found their franchise QB. That in and of itself has got to be seen as a massive win for a franchise that hasnt had one in decades.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,269.00
I think next season is going to be a big year for him to step up and see if he can go next level.
Supreme Megalodon
zuggyawesome wrote:After seeing these receivers get swallowed up, I’d expect OBJ to be back next year. W/es going on with Baker when he’s on the field needs to be worked out because they absolutely need some more athleticism out of this receiving core against elite secondaries.

There will be a WR room shake-up this offseason and I have no clue what it'll look like on the other side. Should Beckham return I'm not too worried about chemistry between him and Baker though. 2019 was a product of dysfunction. The early part of 2020 was about correcting that dysfunction and adapting to another new system on the heels of a covid offseason. I know the foolish narratives are out there, but what happened in the latter part of 2020 wasn't because Beckham was gone. It was because Baker adapted to the new system, which has more layers to it should more explosiveness get added on the perimeter. While I think the Browns offseason focus will be on defense leveling up the WR room will be the priority on offense.